Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xb1 In-Game Timers Resetting/not Working Properly

(XBOX)FadingFX

Yes, not to be a broken record but same issue. The foundry keeps resetting any item I am crafting unless I am directly looking at the timer. I have just quit the game and relaunched it... no fix. Am wondering if a reinstall is necessary?

Also, sometimes with blueprints I will be told the incorrect amount of components needed... incorrect usually being a number lower than the actual requietment, and this occurs for an item jn the top right slot. Anyone else have that?

Yes, not to be a broken record but same issue. The foundry keeps resetting any item I am crafting unless I am directly looking at the timer. I have just quit the game and relaunched it... no fix. Am wondering if a reinstall is necessary?

Also, sometimes with blueprints I will be told the incorrect amount of components needed... incorrect usually being a number lower than the actual requietment, and this occurs for an item jn the top right slot. Anyone else have that?

I have more than enough polymer for my dual skana build, but it won't let me build it...

Reinstall won't help. First thing I did when I noticed the problem was to uninstall and reinstall the game and nothing changed.

Would have made sense to run a Beta first. I would have been a little more forgiving of the games many flaws if it was a Beta. Looks like another way of them getting us to spend real money on Platinum to rush builds. Like anyone is going to be spending real money when it's so broken. Get it fixed and I may reconsider but until then my money is staying with me.

Build time for my item is 12 hours.  So after I start the process of forging the new weapon, I continued to grind some mission. Upon returning to my ship and looking back at the progress. It would appear nothing was started because the countdown started all over again.   

What gives.

Now Odis is trolling me asking me, am I enjoying the view.

The crafting timers resetting seems to be something that's affecting a lot of users. Seeing a lot of topics and posts about it popping up. It seems limited to the XB1 though.

I've merged some of the duplicate topics with this one and edited the title for clarity.

Im hoping that i can get around the bug by leaving the foundry alone for twelve hours. Whenever i select it the timer resets so ideally if i leave it twelve hours the items ive got waiting to be crafted will be done so long as i stay away and as such not reset the time again.

This glitch seems to be effecting the rank up timer as well, if you select rank up again it resets the timer on that.