Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4 And Xbox One

(PSN)TotallyShazam

Question

I played warframe on playstation 4 for a good long while but I ended up switching to Xbox one. Is there any way of getting the money I spent on ps4 warframe onto my xbox one? As in getting some of the content I bought on ps4 to xbox one. I didn't spend too much thankfully but I did have a great amount of progress on ps4

8 answers to this question

Ive got a simillar problem, ive got a good pc account but id rather have it on xbox, and theres not a chance in hell im restarting now... any ideas if theyre going to make like an all in one account? Cause that would so much better!

All-in-one? Hell naw, not going to happen. DE wanted that, but that would mean, that people would be able to - for example - buy plat on PC, where it's cheaper, therefore decreasing the Sony's income.

They would never allow such thing. The migration barely happened, and for a week only. Big console companies are like Corpus - profit numbs the feelings.

Edited by Angius

Ive got a simillar problem, ive got a good pc account but id rather have it on xbox, and theres not a chance in hell im restarting now... any ideas if theyre going to make like an all in one account? Cause that would so much better!

Nope.

There was a PC->PS4 transfer period, but it was limited-time.

We have no news about another transfer period, or about any transfers involving the Xbone.

Same here... I have all warframes maxed out and wont star over.I will not play on xbox one without migration.