Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Splash Radius On Glaxions Beam For Extra Cc Like Its Meant For?

LasersGoPewPew

(sarcasm)

No, no, no, no, no no, no!

Glaxion isn't MEANT as a crowd control weapon according to half the people who post here. Anyone who thinks that is just stupid according to them.

ITS ALL ABOUT DPS AND ONLY DPS!

(/sarcasm)

I WOULD like to see an alt-fire AOE freeze, but not sure how that would work.

I DO know that all of the 'OMG IT SUCKS CAUSE IT CAN"T OUT-DPS THE BOLTOR PRIME' guys will still scream about it. After all, they had to try to make it something it wasn't.

It didn't do what they wanted. Go figure.

Edited by Kalenath

(sarcasm)

No, no, no, no, no no, no!

Glaxion isn't MEANT as a crowd control weapon according to half the people who post here. Anyone who thinks that is just stupid according to them.

ITS ALL ABOUT DPS AND ONLY DPS!

(/sarcasm)

I WOULD like to see an alt-fire AOE, but not sure how that would work.

I DO know that all of the 'OMG IT SUCKS CAUSE IT CAN"T OUT-DPS THE BOLTOR PRIME' guys will still scream about it. After all, they had to try to make it something it wasn't so it didn't do what they wanted. Go figure.

What I really want is a freeze ray that could actually freeze something without the requirement of killing first. 

I think that would be better than just stacking DPS. 

What I really want is a freeze ray that could actually freeze something without the requirement of killing first. 

I think that would be better than just stacking DPS. 

Yep, it would be cool if there were some other factors to balance weapons on other than pure damage/crit.

DE is starting to get creative with their weapons on paper, at least...but in play, the ability to deal damage fast is really all they let matter.

They seem reluctant to make the utility weapons actually useful.

Yep, it would be cool if there were some other factors to balance weapons on other than pure damage/crit.

DE is starting to get creative with their weapons on paper, at least...but in play, the ability to deal damage fast is really all they let matter.

They seem reluctant to make the utility weapons actually useful.

100% cold proc would make this weapon ideal.