Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"ask Question" Button

Angius

Topic should be self-explanatory. I see many - and I mean like 90% - of Xbone topics with questions posted in Xbone General, or Xbone Bugs, while they should be in Players Helping Players.

That's not the thing with Xboners only. The same happens with PS4 topics, and PC topics as well - but I can answer in the latter. I can't - however - answer in Xbone or PS4 sections, even, when I know the answer. And having to PM the OP each time is kind of awkward.

What I suggest, is that we should put a huge, blinking, neon button somewhere near the top of the forums, clicking it would basically redirect you to creating the topic in Players Helping Players.

This way it'll be almost guaranteed, that each question would be asked in a proper section.

We could go even further and put it in-game as well

Whaddya think?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: Also, damn, I missed my 6000th post -.-

Edit2: Quick mockup:

lnIJAla.png

Should be big and flashy enough.

Edited by Angius

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys :)

It's MOCKUP TIME!

Looks awesome. Maybe have it say:

--------------------------

|    Need Help?      |

|  Ask a Question!  |

Since just "Ask question" might make people think that it's an "ask the devs a question" button rather than a "get help" button.

Looks awesome. Maybe have it say:

|    Need Help?      |

|  Ask a Question!  |

Since just "Ask question" might make people think that it's an "ask the devs a question" button rather than a "get help" button.

I actually support this, because half the time I see an issue that I know the anwser, or at least know how to help the person, I'm on my PC account, and don't want to switch to this account (I loath having more than one account), and most of the time I feel like if I post my answer on this account, I feel like my opinion will be ignored because it's a fairly new account, where as my PC account has some posts behind it, and the nice grand master badge, granted that shouldn't matter, but in some cases it helps to have that "I've been around for some time now, I know what' I'm saying" badge.