Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny.

(XBOX)Kenneh xD

Played opened Beta, it had...potential. But a lot of weapons seemed underpowered(Pistols and shotguns) and I was not a fan of how they did the equipped weapons and ammo pools(ie. ONLY Assault Rifles and Pistols could be "main" weapons, ONLY shotguns, snipers, and some laser thing could be in the "special" weapons slot, and ONLY LMGs and Rocket Launchers could go in the "heavy" weapons slot. This meant that you could not have a pistol as a hold out weapon. since you would have to give up your main slot, and you could not have a shotgun as a main weapon because its ammo count was too low.)

Also hoping each of the three classes have more than two "advanced" classes.

Edited by JerZeyCJ

When I look at destiny I dont see anything to get excited about, I really dont get what is so fantastic about it. Graphics look meh, movement seems sluggish (might just be the controller input but anyway still looks slow and sluggish), animations nothing to write home about, design nothing special, gundesign and feel of the weapons makes me yawn.

I am completely unimpressed with what I have seen so far.

Could someone please explain to me what is so fantastic about it? I can not see it and I would honestly like to know. 

Destiny might look like the new thing for console guys that's why it's so hyped up, its the first game that brings a bunch of things together. On PC however, all this was done before that's why we don't see it as the next coming of RNG Jesus Christ. I played the latest beta of it and it's not going to be this game of the century that will set a new standard in gaming or anything like that, people will get burned out quick.

Destiny might look like the new thing for console guys that's why it's so hyped up, its the first game that brings a bunch of things together.

So basically it is a game that does what Deus Ex did 14 years ago? That would explain my complete lack of enthusiasm for this game.