Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Vauban Is... Dusty

dadaddadada

Since after the gamma color fix, most of my warframes feature many visual artifacts on the skin textures. They look ugly with an odd grid shape.

Example artifacts on valkyr:

lVBNoFz.jpg

But the most extreme case is the vauban. Even if the color is supposed to be the same, the artifacts make the entire body but head and legs completely covered in dust pretty much:

S1zHw9O.jpg

Closeup of a shoulder. Some small patches of texture survived the glitch and remained red...

jortkAQ.jpg

increase ur graphics settings and it will come right

yygp0Vb.png

Actually, yeah. At first glance, it seems like the right answer.

However, on closer inspection, it's an issue for me, too. It just doesn't show up so well with darker colors.

maybe they don't like that color combination, well i know i don't like it because those two colors doesn't fit imo

Except, they do fit. It works well. The red cross has agreed with me for 150 years, england has for 800 years, and the knights templar has for over 1,000. That being said, it seems unlikely that that majority of people dislike one of the oldest and most-used color combinations on earth. Further, even if they do, it doesn't diminish the shame that more people aren't using it.

Thats a bland color scheme, using large solid blocks of only 2 colors on a very detailed model looks terrible, makes it look like a cartoon, or worse, like an unfinished texture. Bright eye-searing colors look fine on flags and lollipops, but not on realistic models. I think it would look alright if they used a slightly darker red and off-white, the grey bits do a decent job of breaking the monotony.

Except, they do fit. It works well. The red cross has agreed with me for 150 years, england has for 800 years, and the knights templar has for over 1,000. That being said, it seems unlikely that that majority of people dislike one of the oldest and most-used color combinations on earth. Further, even if they do, it doesn't diminish the shame that more people aren't using it.

welp when youre saying it like that, and my country's flag is funny enough directly opposite of England's. i can use red and white but i have to black in it too and it really also depends on the nuance of the red color, but i dont like op's red nuance

Thats a bland color scheme, using large solid blocks of only 2 colors on a very detailed model looks terrible, makes it look like a cartoon, or worse, like an unfinished texture. Bright eye-searing colors look fine on flags and lollipops, but not on realistic models. I think it would look alright if they used a slightly darker red and off-white, the grey bits do a decent job of breaking the monotony.

This

Edited by Aeon66

On the inverse, I actually don't like it because it's associated with those institutions. Not that I have anything against them, but I prefer my color palettes to not be so... direct, I guess.

Yes, that's pretty much the issue. At least I'm not the only one.

I think we all have it, but most people don't have immortal skins, and those that do, few look closely at them.

Personally, most of the "problem" textures aren't a problem for me because that's the area I paint white to begin with.

I think we all have it, but most people don't have immortal skins, and those that do, few look closely at them.

Personally, most of the "problem" textures aren't a problem for me because that's the area I paint white to begin with.

Well my vauban doesn't have any immortal skin, still the artifacts appear on legs and helmet too.

I can't argue with people not caring/looking closely to the skins and/or they happen to paint in such a way to hide the artifacts. I'm just here to report and see if someone else is getting the issue.