Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Re-Arming The Crewmen(And Grineer, Now We're At It.

Institute-Marksman

Corrupted Lancers/Crewmen with Prime weapons instead of their old, dysfunctional stuff? Instead of Gorgons, the Heavy Gunners should use Boar Primes. Prosecutors with Bo Primes instead of Amphises? Rare Crewmen dealing insane damage with Paris Prime, too. The Neural Sentry has all the Orokin tech at its hands, why is it just modifying the Corrupted's weaponry instead of giving them the amazing stuff?

i think it is not clear whether or not the neural sentry can actually craft stuff, so the component are there, just that it can't craft anything so it has to use the weapon the intruder brought with them( no idea about the strun though, could just be a place holder).

i think it is not clear whether or not the neural sentry can actually craft stuff, so the component are there, just that it can't craft anything so it has to use the weapon the intruder brought with them( no idea about the strun though, could just be a place holder).

The Neural Sentry also controls the Corrupted's minds. If the blueprints and the parts are there, it can just direct it's soldiers to craft the weapons.

What about a Corpus salvager on the ruined ships armed with a Serro? Dont forget that the Serro was intended to be used as a cutting tool rather than a weapon.

I was thinking of a way to integrate the Serro, but I couldnt find a good way. According to its Codex entry, it was used to scrap obsolete ships.

From this, we can assume it is used as an energy saw. But thats about it. Besides, the only ones crazy enough to enter those derelict Corpus ships are we, the Tenno. 

I am not going to assign the Glaxion, Nukor or Amprex because these weapons donot fit either of the factions. Unless you want a complete overhaul of the weapon.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Rather than just give the existing enemies new weapons I'd rather see entirely new enemy types and models as well. There's so much potential with Grineer and Corpus designs and all we get are legions of the same lancers and rainbow coloured crewmen.

There's just so much space for creative new designs. We can just give a lot of the unused faction weapons to those guys.

Edited by Lvl99Gamer

I was thinking of a way to integrate the Serro, but I couldnt find a good way. According to its Codex entry, it was used to scrap obsolete ships.

From this, we can assume it is used as an energy saw. But thats about it. Besides, the only ones crazy enough to enter those derelict Corpus ships are we, the Tenno. 

I am not going to assign the Glaxion, Nukor, Amprex or Marelok, because these weapons donot fit either of the factions. Unless you want a complete overhaul of the weapon.

Then where does the Salvage in the lockers and containers of Grineer and Corpus ships come from? Most likely desolate battlefields and derelict ships.

Corpus using Grinner weapons just no. The main reason most grinner weapons are oriented to Impact and slash is to deal against corpus and infesteds same goes for the corpus weaponry oriented to puncture.

There some expetion but those weapons are designed to prevent riots or bring other utility

In other words : Will ruin even more the lore.

Corpus using Grinner weapons just no. The main reason most grinner weapons are oriented to Impact and slash is to deal against corpus and infesteds same goes for the corpus weaponry oriented to puncture.

There some expetion but those weapons are designed to prevent riots or bring other utility

In other words : Will ruin even more the lore.

Where did it say that?

Then where does the Salvage in the lockers and containers of Grineer and Corpus ships come from? Most likely desolate battlefields and derelict ships.

'Salvage', the loot item, is scrap metal from the remains of Orokin Derelicts orbiting Mars. Wait, your just gave me an idea. Find it in the topic msg

Rather than just give the existing enemies new weapons I'd rather see entirely new enemy types and models as well. There's so much potential with Grineer and Corpus designs and all we get are legions of the same lancers and rainbow coloured crewmen.

There's just so much space for creative new designs. We can just give a lot of the unused faction weapons to those guys.

Solutions to enemy diversity in Warframe =

1) What Institute-Marksman said. (we have a more abundant foundry than them? What the Hek?!)

2) What Lvl99Gamer said. (new enemy models with these existing weapons, not just boring colorswaps)

3) Corrupted version for more enemies. (We have corrupted butchers,crewmen,drones,moas,heavy gunners. Where are the other ones? An intelligent Neural Sentry knows that corrupting heavier units is a better long term defense, don't tell me the opposite...)

4) Elite version of more enemies (only an elite lancer/crewman right now. Why?)

5) Infested version for more enemies (the only infested enemies are crewmen, lancers, drones, moas[ soon ], and that's it. I missed nobody.)

6) Frontier/outpost/future underwater versions for more units (these can be simple colorswaps, and they stay in line with the current planet)

We'll have tons of different enemies, more tactics to use, more room for droptables.

Edited by unknow99