Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Crystals Instead Of Orokin Cells...

(PSN)Zelgorath

So I have noticed that since U14 dropped on PS4, that I have not been getting any Orokin Cell drops on either Saturn or Ceres. Instead, if I do get a rare resource drop, it is an Argon Crystal. Has anyone else noticed this?

The only Orokin Cells I have been able to get since the update are from my extractors.

They do drop, but they appear much more rare than before. I could get 8-10 in 40 min with a nekros or 2 on Mimas, but now I'm lucky if I get 2-3. Have repeated the experiment a number of times. 10 waves on a DSD on Ceres or Saturn usually returns 1. Challenging to build primes this way

So I have noticed that since U14 dropped on PS4, that I have not been getting any Orokin Cell drops on either Saturn or Ceres. Instead, if I do get a rare resource drop, it is an Argon Crystal. Has anyone else noticed this?

The only Orokin Cells I have been able to get since the update are from my extractors.

Thats why I got those Crystals outside of the void! I noticed this, but I figured that it was a bug on the Invasion that I was playing. I figured they came from the friendly NPCs dying...