Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Need Of A Clan Master's Word.

Gunide

Question

12 answers to this question

Yes, it's a PNG file, transparent, and it's 128 x 128

I actually meant colour wise. If I use the original light gray, gray, and black image, will it come out white?

All the colors on mine came out as the colors on my emblem when I did it (all the red bits were red, all the black black).

keep in mind the game has that bloom effect.

So i suggest taking a screenshot of your current emblem or an event emblem while standing around in a mission or dojo, then bring that screenshot to your editing software, then try to simulate the same bloom effect, then copy that bloom effect to the emblem you want to upload, thats how its gonna look like.

I made an emblem while back and figured this out the hard way, colours wont look the same in game.

So i suggest taking a screenshot of your current emblem or an event emblem while standing around in a mission or dojo, then bring that screenshot to your editing software, then try to simulate the same bloom effect, then copy that bloom effect to the emblem you want to upload, thats how its gonna look like.

I made an emblem while back and figured this out the hard way, colours wont look the same in game.

If you turn off the "Color Correction" in game, the colors become a lot more like what they should be. Something about the CC option causes everything to go JJ Abrams lense-flare lighting, washing out the colors of everything with ambient light colors.

At least, that's my experience.

Ah ok, thank you

That is all.

Comparison of mine, with images for you.

My original PNG:

wolfhead_zpscd8d3abe.png 

And in-game without Color Correction turned on:

10293693_10152571453642558_1371173972146

If you turn off the "Color Correction" in game, the colors become a lot more like what they should be. Something about the CC option causes everything to go JJ Abrams lense-flare lighting, washing out the colors of everything with ambient light colors.

At least, that's my experience.

But that's how lighting works. Everything is tinted by whatever light sources are nearby.

But that's how lighting works. Everything is tinted by whatever light sources are nearby.

Very true, although personally I get annoyed by having everything washed out by the ambient lights after spending all the time to pick the colors I like, so I just turn it off.