Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Thought On Factory Colors

Arlayn

Has anyone ever wondered what are the colors of a warframe freshly made?

It seems to be suggested Orokin made Warframes come out White, and brown based no their colors with what we have now.

However the Tenno made Warframes don't have a pattern of colors reused. There is no way they are finished with all those colors. Any theories on what a the Tenno made Warframe Factory color is?

Its just a thought that has recently started to dawn on me... We never see whats under, we barely see the inner parts with Valkyr... However even with inner parts I don't think we have ever seen their factory colors. Unless its the same as Orokin Products, but I doubt this.

The Tenno made Warframe colours are the colours it has after you build it. Simple.

So if I build a car I don't have to add the color red it automatically comes with red? Amazing... Who knew the laws of science could bend in such a freakish manner that suddenly plastic/metal/carbon turns red for no scientific reason at all other then to impress someone...

Edited by Arlayn

So if I build a car I don't have to add the color red it automatically comes with red? Amazing... Who knew the laws of science could bend in such a freakish manner that suddenly plastic/metal/carbon turns red for no scientific reason at all other then to impress someone...

I'm guessing the factory colors would be a combination of gray, rusty gray, and more gray.

Except the electrical wiring. They'd be a rainbow.

Edited by Sidathe