Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Dark Sector Feedback

Domaik

I'll be short. As a 1 year and 4 months player that has been playing for way too many hours and spent over 400€ in this game. I went ahead and tried dark sectors for the first time today.

Worst decision ever. I regret every single second I spent inside. Wasted time on something that in my opinion should be in warframe or is very wrong.

There are still better battles to farm mats other than dark sectors...Why do dark sectors exist? :X

Sorry for those who don't like my opinion or think I'm an ignorant for having this opinion. But hey, everyone can think what they want about dark sectors right? Isn't this section meant for feedback?

well there you have it: my opinion is that dark sectors shouldn't even exist in the game right now.

Edited by Domaik

I get how it can bother people sure, it's heavily unbalanced and everything. But if you don't want to play DS's, then simply don't play them.

Also there is more to life than farming, there's something wrong if you can't find a gamemode fun without getting tonnes of stuff in return.

I get how it can bother people sure, it's heavily unbalanced and everything. But if you don't want to play DS's, then simply don't play them.

Also there is more to life than farming, there's something wrong if you can't find a gamemode fun without getting tonnes of stuff in return.

I wouldn't even care for Dark sector, if DE didn't add "Dark Sector" challenge, which you have to win 5 Dark Sector games.

That'd feel like DE slam the door to this challenge in my face and said "too bad, loser. This ain't the game for you"

Edited by Habataki

-OP-

Why do you feel that way?

I tried it for the first time yesterday. I am winning almost all my battles even against ridiculous odds.

It's a lot of fun to compete against other players.

What was your setup?

Were you attacker or defender?

Were you aware of what you had to do?

What was your tactic?

Were you unlucky and matched up against me because I kill people 50m away as a tactic?

Edit: Also those who don't like PvP are like the old me. Yes, there are no rewards...BUT...is it so fun to just kill dumb AI enemies who barely use tactics against you? Or is it more fun to actually compete with a Tenno whose only difference from you is loadout and skill.

Edited by Semshol

So after playing for a year and some change you decide to do Dark Sector conflict for the first time and you have lots of feedback that's great I'm happy for you however before you start suggesting changes I think it would be best if you spent more than just a few games or one day.

Why do you feel that way?

I tried it for the first time yesterday. I am winning almost all my battles even against ridiculous odds.

It's a lot of fun to compete against other players.

What was your setup?

Were you attacker or defender?

Were you aware of what you had to do?

What was your tactic?

Were you unlucky and matched up against me because I kill people 50m away as a tactic?

Edit: Also those who don't like PvP are like the old me. Yes, there are no rewards...BUT...is it so fun to just kill dumb AI enemies who barely use tactics against you? Or is it more fun to actually compete with a Tenno whose only difference from you is loadout and skill.

Well, I think everyone has their own way to have fun. I wouldn't dare to judge their preference, or would you?

If they don't like it, what are you trying to do? Tell them to gulp it down?