Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Frame Next?

Blackout751

Question

I genuinely don't know which to choose. I'm looking for an offensive kind of frame with damage and utility or CC, because most of my current frames do the job of support well.

Frames I don't have: Ash, Ember Prime, Hydroid, Mag Prime, Mirage, Nova, Oberon, Saryn, Trinity 

Frames I'm considering most: Ash, Mag Prime, Oberon, Mirage.

I have all the slots needed to obtain every warframe, but I want to take it one at a time. Not sure where to start though, and I figured I'd ask here - because who knows Warframe better than you all do?

---

Current votes are at:

2 for Mag.

1 for Nova.

2 for Saryn.

7 for Mirage*.

7 for Oberon.

*One vote for Mirage came from a clanmate.

Edited by Blackout751

12 answers to this question

Of the choices you've stated, I'd say either Oberon or Mirage. I think either one would fit the damage+utility/cc condition you're looking for. (Nova would probably work as well.)

Of the two, Mirage is easier to get if you don't already have the bluprints for Oberon's parts. So I'd go with Oberon if you've got his parts; otherwise, get Mirage via her quest.

I'm going for Mag since you mentioned utility damage and CC , she has all those 3 in one move ( shield heal, shield bomb, knock downs caused by shield explosions) and she is pretty good for Void runs and any kind of mobile defense mission ( shines more on Corpus but still) , plus she looks cool

Current votes are at:

2 for Mag.

1 for Nova.

2 for Saryn.

7 for Mirage*.

7 for Oberon.

*An extra vote came from one of my clanmates.

I guess I'll go with whatever's got the most votes.

Another note I forgot to mention is that I'd like to leave Ash 'til last because I currently own Loki Prime and would like to play a stealth frame last.

Edited by Blackout751