The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volkovyi's Artwork Archive - Update August.4.'15

Volkovyi

Hey dude these are great! mind me asking what sort of program you use?

Im currently using paint tool sai but a lot of professionals use Photoshop. is it really that great?

Thank you for your question. In short I use both Sai and Photoshop together equally! Sai is great for smooth lines and blended paintings, but Photoshop has tools for graphics, type tools, blending options, effects, and similar. For example the Zephyr Anniversary piece, the entire typographic elements were made in photoshop, while the Zephyr figure itself was mostly painted in Easy Paint Tool Sai.

Thank you for your question. In short I use both Sai and Photoshop together equally! Sai is great for smooth lines and blended paintings, but Photoshop has tools for graphics, type tools, blending options, effects, and similar. For example the Zephyr Anniversary piece, the entire typographic elements were made in photoshop, while the Zephyr figure itself was mostly painted in Easy Paint Tool Sai.

Ah alright, thanks for the quick response, i'll have to practise using photoshop. (As i used it many years ago, got confused then gave up, lol)

Thanks again dude, keep up the amazing work!

Edited by Genzaio

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We? You mean...You are more than one?... o.O

We use plural pronouns out of professionalism and formality than any indication of who we are. I assure you, it's just me. You can see similar speaking patterns, questions such as yours, and answers all throughout our comments, replies, threads, posts, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...