The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Next Prime/wraith/vandal/dragon Weapon You Want?

Cryptic_Dragon

Hi there guy, Cryptic here!

This is my first forum post, Yay. *insert clapping here*

So, anyway as the title says, What is the next prime, wraith, vandal, dragon, dex or mutalist weapon YOU want?

Just so you know:

Prime = The "Original" weapons, made by the Orokin. 

Wraith = Upgraded Grineer Weapons

Vandal = Upgraded Corpus Weapons

Dragon = Upgraded Tenno Weapons (I think only clan tech will get Dragon. Feel free to express you opinion too!)

Dex = Anniversary Weapons. (who cares, right?)

Mutalist = Placeholder for infested.

There you go, post what you think should be the next Prime, Wraith, Vandal or Dragon weapon. I will be adding the number of votes for each weapon below, so, stay tuned!

Prime:

Dark Sword (?): 1

Aklex: 1

Pyrana: 1

Vectis: 1

Tigris: 1

Sybaris: 1

Wraith:

Ignis: 2

Jat Kittag:1

Marelok:1

Karak: 3

Mitter: 1

Grakata: 2

Hek: 1

Grinlok: 2

Vandal:

Penta: 1

Dera: 2

Supra: 2

Lanka: 2

Detron: 1

Dual Cestra: 1

Tetra: 1

Dragon:

Skana: 2

Dual Heat Swords: 1

Dual Ether Swords:1

Cernos: 1

Dex:

Vasto: 1

Orthos: 1

Mutalist:

Dual Ichor: 1

Mire: 1

Edited by Cryptic_Dragon

So you do realize that Vandal and wraith are not exclusively Corpus and Grineer? There are Tenno weapons that have been wraithed and vandals. 

the Red Veil Wraiths weapons and the Vandals Vandalize them, they're both smaller factions "rebelling" against the larger factions if i'm not mistaken; so they tend to get more tech from there respective faction to moddify.

Corpus manufactured tenno weapons, i guess your right. Meh.

Well no the Lato and the Latron are full on Tenno weapons and are not corpus produced 

the Red Veil Wraiths weapons and the Vandals Vandalize them, they're both smaller factions "rebelling" against the larger factions if i'm not mistaken; so they tend to get more tech from there respective faction to moddify.

Ye I know but it is not the rule it is just the norm. Also Lotus made the Vandals.

For me, Dragon Heat Swords and Dragon Ether Swords! I love these two pairs of weapons, though I admit, they're not quite a match for their newer competitors. Still looks awesome, though.

Oh, and Dark Sword Prime. Aw yeaaaaaah.

They are pretty cool, I must admit. Not sure if dark sword would get a Prime, Putting a (?) next to it.

Well no the Lato and the Latron are full on Tenno weapons and are not corpus produced 

Ye I know but it is not the rule it is just the norm. Also Lotus made the Vandals.

I had never looked up what Vandal really meant in this game, i just assumed a bunch of punk corpus kids started going around spray painting weapons =3