The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Positive Feedback : Nova And Banshee Are Perfect Combo In Defence

DeadScream

I've never felt as much power as this morning, when I entered Outer Terminus with my Banshee, joining only a single Nova. 

You may think it lacks some defensive warframe here, but that was just... awesome. 

Molecular Prime's slow down synergizes very well with Silence's and Sound Quake's stuns. Every single time, all enemies start shaking their heads in slow motion, giving an incredibly easy use of Sonar, and a luminous fest of explosions everywhere. 

I could have also stun locked the whole map to allow Nova to break them all with her AMD.

Yep, perfect combo. 

With a little Frost in the middle of the map we could have reached incredibly high waves, I'm sure.

I've never felt as much power as this morning, when I entered Outer Terminus with my Banshee, joining only a single Nova. 

You may think it lacks some defensive warframe here, but that was just... awesome. 

Molecular Prime's slow down synergizes very well with Silence's and Sound Quake's stuns. Every single time, all enemies start shaking their heads in slow motion, giving an incredibly easy use of Sonar, and a luminous fest of explosions everywhere. 

I could have also stun locked the whole map to allow Nova to break them all with her AMD.

Yep, perfect combo. 

With a little Frost in the middle of the map we could have reached incredibly high waves, I'm sure.

Me want to try =3 But i lack all three frames.

Me want to try =3 But i lack all three frames.

Start with Banshee, she is in clan dojo so easy to craft :3

Ya booben is overrated anyways.

Absolutely :p

banshee... that is a frame i have not seen in a long time

no seriously, during last month i dont think i have seen a single banshee.

Yeah, same for me, the only Banshee I see out there is... me. 

High power STR nova alone can solo high wave most missions

The enemy literally cant move

You run circles around them and they have no chance to face you and shoot

and then she gets disrupted and everybody dies :3

But you are right, many complained about MP's nerf but it's still one of the best abilities in the game

and then she gets disrupted and everybody dies :3

But you are right, many complained about MP's nerf but it's still one of the best abilities in the game

Its impossible to get disrupted when enemies are moving 75% slower

The only way youd have this happen is if you literally sat in front of a disruptor and let it hit you

Edited by Azawarau

Its impossible to get disrupted when enemies are moving 75% slower

The only way youd have this happen is if you literally sat in front of a disruptor and let it hit you

I think we still agree that MP only marks targets in one radius, and enemies who get in the radius after the wave stopped growing, and so if a disruptor gets inside unaffected and you don't have enough energy to recast MP, you can die quickly.

It's a lot of "ifs" but it happens, it's pretty much the same story with all the frames though.

I think we still agree that MP only marks targets in one radius, and enemies who get in the radius after the wave stopped growing, and so if a disruptor gets inside unaffected and you don't have enough energy to recast MP, you can die quickly.

It's a lot of "ifs" but it happens, it's pretty much the same story with all the frames though.

Considering her killing potential and the amount of enemies thatll drop energy this isnt likely

lol, with my Banshee alone I can SQ for more than a minute, so with a Trinity in the squad... 

Considering her killing potential and the amount of enemies thatll drop energy this isnt likely

I tried it today (okay, with a low ranked Quanta) and when enemies come too close and you have to face with a healer, a disruptor, and two leech eximus, you can try to take energy orbs but they will never be enough as the ult now costs too much to be spammed. 

So maybe with maxed weapons but not in all cases ^^

lol, with my Banshee alone I can SQ for more than a minute, so with a Trinity in the squad... 

I tried it today (okay, with a low ranked Quanta) and when enemies come too close and you have to face with a healer, a disruptor, and two leech eximus, you can try to take energy orbs but they will never be enough as the ult now costs too much to be spammed. 

So maybe with maxed weapons but not in all cases ^^

How about an ammo efficient weapon for one?

Or one with high DPH or Efficient AoE

Did you try combining with AMD?

Did you even use max power str?

You could just melee

Seriously they dont shoot or hit much and between melee stun and the lowered damage potential the enemy is just a joke

How about an ammo efficient weapon for one?

Or one with high DPH or Efficient AoE

Did you try combining with AMD?

Did you even use max power str?

You could just melee

Seriously they dont shoot or hit much and between melee stun and the lowered damage potential the enemy is just a joke

omg i forgot to melee

But zero energy is zero energy, you can have max power strenght, you can't cast anything with zero energy. 

(and quanta is damn ammo effective :o)

^ dont know where that came from

wonder what other warframe buffs we can add to the mix to make it ridiculous.....would rhino roar help too

Booben is a warframe meme, if that's your question. Came from a player who was asking "how is booben formed" on the forums, but he was talking about Vauban while always saying "Booben", and the thread derailed lol

I think Rhino roar would help too, I have to try it out with some clan mates :3

omg i forgot to melee

But zero energy is zero energy, you can have max power strenght, you can't cast anything with zero energy. 

(and quanta is damn ammo effective :o)

Booben is a warframe meme, if that's your question. Came from a player who was asking "how is booben formed" on the forums, but he was talking about Vauban while always saying "Booben", and the thread derailed lol

I think Rhino roar would help too, I have to try it out with some clan mates :3

Im just gonna go with you must be bad if youre failing with nova and not bother taking a troll any kind of serious

Get gud

Im just gonna go with you must be bad if youre failing with nova and not bother taking a troll any kind of serious

Get gud

Must admit i'm not a Nova player so I don't have all the reflexes I need to be actually "good" with this warframe. 

But my loadout played a lot, my weapon was just rank 15 and I didn't have an enough big energy pool to be able to spam a 140 cost MP. 

And as I said, I completely forgot to melee and use AMD so I was completely wrong =.=

Must admit i'm not a Nova player so I don't have all the reflexes I need to be actually "good" with this warframe. 

But my loadout played a lot, my weapon was just rank 15 and I didn't have an enough big energy pool to be able to spam a 140 cost MP. 

And as I said, I completely forgot to melee and use AMD so I was completely wrong =.=

Its not about reflexes really though your weapon is important

Just have to cast efficiently and then  pick off the enemy

Theyre just so useless at that point...

its true nova and banshee synergize extremely well together ! 

they are like a perfect combo, one is the force and one is the force multiplier with some CC thrown in

and as a bonus they dont even step on each others toes, if u know what i mean

i dont see why more players combine these two together as its extremely effective, even more so at higher levels

they are a bit delicate and require some skillful play but bring an unmatched level of destruction to the battle field 

+1,345% dmg anyone ?