Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont Forget Her

-Xenomorph.Queen-

Question

5 answers to this question

If I remember correctly each of her World on Fire ticks does as much damage as a single Fireball attack, but according to the wiki as well that is true.

If my math is also correct, World on Fire with a maxed power and duration build, along with Accelerant stacks, would do 134,772.225 damage over the course of 25.7 seconds, so 5,244 damage per second/per tick.

That of course would also make it extremely expensive to cast.

Nova debuffs EVERYTHING, not just make enemies take more damage from fire damage.

My usual setup for Accelerant is +102% Power Strength, with 50% efficiency. This makes it debuff enemies to take 5.05x fire damage, for 25e, in a range of 29 meters. Thats the same energy cost as MPrime, which gives 2x damage and the snare. Mprime can go farther with max duration, but takes time to get there, and Accelerant comes with a stagger but doesn't last as long.

They're actually pretty equal; with Accel being the better damage amp (if you've modded weapons for it) but with less duration or the snare. I find Accelerant to be more fun than MPrime.

Hitting an enemy with a Fireball with that Accelerant setup will deal 9847.5 damage for 12.5 energy, and force a flail, with an AoE of 757.5 with 50% Fire proc. Pretty good for (pardon the pun) burning down heavies.

Edit: This doesn't really work well against armor, because you cant afford to mod weapons for fire and not Corrosive/Rad as needed. For example, my usual Void build does 1647 dmg/shot against a level 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunner. If I swap out some Corrosive and the Cold mod for +210% Fire, even with Accelerant, I only do 1326 damage/shot, because the Fire is heavily mitigated against armor and I dropped Corrosive to make it fit. If I did a simple swap from 90% Cold to 90% Fire, I'd get 1671 without Accel and 2140 with Accel.

Thus, in this scenario, I'm only gaining a damage boost of roughly 30% from my 5x fire amplification.

So Accel really only works well when stacking CP or against Corpus/Infested.

Edited by Darzk

My usual setup for Accelerant is +102% Power Strength, with 50% efficiency. This makes it debuff enemies to take 5.05x fire damage, for 25e, in a range of 29 meters. Thats the same energy cost as MPrime, which gives 2x damage and the snare. Mprime can go farther with max duration, but takes time to get there, and Accelerant comes with a stagger but doesn't last as long.

They're actually pretty equal; with Accel being the better damage amp (if you've modded weapons for it) but with less duration or the snare. I find Accelerant to be more fun than MPrime.

Hitting an enemy with a Fireball with that Accelerant setup will deal 9847.5 damage for 12.5 energy, and force a flail, with an AoE of 757.5 with 50% Fire proc. Pretty good for (pardon the pun) burning down heavies.

Edit: This doesn't really work well against armor, because you cant afford to mod weapons for fire and not Corrosive/Rad as needed. For example, my usual Void build does 1647 dmg/shot against a level 30 Corrupted Heavy Gunner. If I swap out some Corrosive and the Cold mod for +210% Fire, even with Accelerant, I only do 1326 damage/shot, because the Fire is heavily mitigated against armor and I dropped Corrosive to make it fit. If I did a simple swap from 90% Cold to 90% Fire, I'd get 1671 without Accel and 2140 with Accel.

Thus, in this scenario, I'm only gaining a damage boost of roughly 30% from my 5x fire amplification.

So Accel really only works well when stacking CP or against Corpus/Infested.

But keeping your settings to every faction and leave them aside, Wold on fire boosted by accelerant could really be usefull in void, i mean like another user said she do a lot of dmg, stacking accelerant when you have your ulti up 

But keeping your settings to every faction and leave them aside, Wold on fire boosted by accelerant could really be usefull in void, i mean like another user said she do a lot of dmg, stacking accelerant when you have your ulti up 

'cept the setup for 5244 fire DPS would cost a minimum of ~100 energy and as much as 232.5e. And that 5244 Fire DPS only does 776.5 DPS to that level 30 Gunner because of armor reductions. Really needs CP auras to shine; - polarity on the aura slot is pretty mandatory, imo.