The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Crashing Frequently

Dragazer

Ever since the recent updates, the game has been crashing a lot for me. Whenever I crash, I usually get a message saying my nvidia drivers have stopped working and have recovered or sometimes I get a message that I have insufficient video memory or even both. I'm not sure what's causing this because my specs are good enough to play at 1080p max settings at 60 fps and before these recent patches I was playing with no problems at all. Is anyone having these problems too and can help or is this just something wrong with the game itself?   

Ensure your drivers are up to date, it could be causing an issue with your GPU properly utilizing VRAM. It may sound a bit ridiculous, but you may want to see if your system is stable under heavy load by running Prime95 and FurMark. Warframe is very hard on a system's GPU, and software/hardware failures tend to only appear on certain games/programs when the system is stressed in such away that a crash occurs. 

If it isn't a hardware/driver issue, you may want to reinstall Warframe and possibly lower your settings, to see if that helps. Make sure your cores are unparked and Vsync is off unless you have issues without it.

I get the same thing to and i know my system runs great with any other game it only happens on my ship is if leave the room for something and i am not not doing anything ..I can play all day but as soon as i am doing  nothing on the the ship i get  a crash

Edited by SlapClown