Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arsenal Complete Freeze Since U14.6 When Changing Melee Mod Loadouts

Casardis

Since 14.6, when I change loadouts at times, the game would freeze completely, requiring me to end the task through task manager. Additionally, even in solo, there's lots of stuttering during missions, especially when loading a new tile.

Both these issues didn't happen to me before the recent update, so I don't see why it would be a problem on my end (despite support often thinking that it is, even if I can understand why). I'm now trying to optimize/defrag through the launcher before verifying download cache, and see if it will help. It didn't help.

The arsenal freeze occurs whenever I change loadouts on my MELEE WEAPON and only on it. I can change loadouts just fine with the rest of my weapons (primary/secondary). It happens EVERY TIME, consistently and easily reproduced,  even after the optimize/verify.

Can someone please investigate? I created a support ticket with me EE.log if any techs from DE sees this and wants to investigate. My support ticket number is the following: 217832

EDIT: I tried changing loadouts on a melee weapon that had no mods, and the freeze didn't occur. I'm thinking that the issue is tied to a mod(s) part of my loadouts. Trying to see if I can reproduce it on said empty weapon.

Edited by Casardis

Since 14.6, when I change loadouts at times, the game would freeze completely, requiring me to end the task through task manager. Additionally, even in solo, there's lots of stuttering during missions, especially when loading a new tile.

Both these issues didn't happen to me before the recent update, so I don't see why it would be a problem on my end (despite support often thinking that it is, even if I can understand why). I'm now trying to optimize/defrag through the launcher before verifying download cache, and see if it will help. It didn't help.

The arsenal freeze occurs whenever I change loadouts on my MELEE WEAPON and only on it. I can change loadouts just fine with the rest of my weapons (primary/secondary). It happens EVERY TIME, consistently and easily reproduced,  even after the optimize/verify.

Got same issue. It doesn't even allow me to submit a report. It just crashes hard after I tried to change the melee weapon loadout.

I have the same issue with Melee configs but only as I load on the 7th mod.  I unloaded all mods in all configs then reloaded for A, B and C.  I keep crashing when I load the 7th mod to an upper mod slot when in the C configuration.  It is then that the system freezes and I have to ctrl-alt-del out.  I seem to be fine if I leave the two empty slots.  So far I have only tested with the Orthis Prime weapon.  I don't seem to have a problem switching to config C with a few of the others and using the weapon, but I have not been very systematic in the attempts and looking for a problem., nor have I tried to change out any of the mods in those weapons.  This has only been a problem since the patch from last night.