Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

J3 Golem

Ozrik

Been trying to get a neural sensor for what feels like ages, Golem will simply not drop one for me and this after several runs in a row. I understand its the rare, but i've never seen one after 30+ runs that suggest to me something is off.

I usually get 3 neural sensors out of 5 runs more or less on him. I got no idea what you're talking about... it isnt that rare.

3 out of 5 or better? I find that hard to believe, at that ratio it would be the common drop instead of the rare as its listed.

Been trying to get a neural sensor for what feels like ages, Golem will simply not drop one for me and this after several runs in a row. I understand its the rare, but i've never seen one after 30+ runs that suggest to me something is off.

It is random so like I said to someone else it doesn't matter how many times you do it.

I just spent 40ish runs trying to get a Volt Systems and it hasn't happened yet. The RNG just gets catty once in a while.

I just spent 40ish runs trying to get a Volt Systems and it hasn't happened yet. The RNG just gets catty once in a while.

ya... I just call RNG Tabris. It fits, a creepy guy who always smiles and screws with you for kicks.

I ran a good 30 attacks to get a single systems BP before. Speaking of, anyone else think that the BP for systems is more rare then the other two parts? Everyone I chat with on boss runs seems to be after the systems BP...