Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

While Using Archwing Will You Be Independent From Warframe Stats?

Hennuzz

I was watching devstream and it sprung to mind. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they said the powers were used via the archwing rather than the warframe. The only reason people take different warframes are because of the moves otherwise yu'd see everybody with rhino's. SO will the archwing have its own stats or can I just rush it with rhino to the same affect as the other warframes?

From the video it looks as though defenses are pulled from the frame but not speed. Also, it was said it links to your warframe energy. Implying that energy, power strength, range, duration and such tie into the wing abilities. It is unlikely that speed is tied to frame due to the fact that all the frames are about the same size and that there is no air or running factors. 

My main concern is that this puts certain frames like Loki at a disadvantage being he has low defense and relies on being invisible. Due to balance I believe defense might be wing based even though I would prefer it actually benefit from the defensive mods I have dumped gallons of cores into.

I'm not entirely 100% since it's been a while. But I am assuming that The frame itself is irrelevant. It's to my understanding that we will get different archwings, each with their own powers and property's. Same way we are getting archwing weapons.

Edited by Lynxh

Being that there will be differing wings, each with their own stats and such:

I think our frame mods will affect archwing abilites. duration, stretch, power str.

i am betting that our health will matter, and our shield too, but that the mods we have on will be relative to the archwing in some way

say Archwing A has 200 base shield, and 200 health.. then our frames base gets stacked on.. then our mods get factored in.

I am betting also that our frames movement speed will most definitely affect the archwing speeds, with archwings having their own base speeds as well. example would be archwing speed is 5... no less than five speed for any frame... but faster frames go on top of that.. 

*wouldnt be shocked if they added in a mass and weight factor which affect thrust*

I am hoping the archwing is affected by arcane stats

My real hope and dream is that we have to get and rank up special archframe weapon mods, and that we arent using serration and heavy cal from our other weaps...

WHY? so everyone can start at the beginning of this new aspect of warframe, and not peopel like me be able to jump in and simply rek rek rek