The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear De Stop Nerf Trinity Further Or She Will Be Soon Useless! (Warning Rant! Without Cursing Tho :p)

(PSN)Darkturn

I use Trinity as my main, and like OP I enjoy healer/support role. Even though I am on the ps4 , and we are a few steps behind , I am totally not looking forward the 80% max ranked blessing.

I feel like this frame is getting nerfed so much there really is not too many playing options left with her.

I agree with the original Blessing nerf where it made her invincibility go away. That added the needed balance to her frame, but it just seems like they really are nerfing her to the ground ever since the witch hunt for her abilities started. I dont use that many frames even though I have all of them, and its just sad that she will not be a viable option for me or my team anymore.

trinity is not my main, but i always use her for nightmares with no shield and my team love me

Really? Are we in elementary school?

Please give me one good reason you think trinity is going to get needed again. Oh, and feel free to leave any reactionary nonsense out of your reply.

You tell me.  I put as much effort into my reply as you did yours.  Don't jump my case for doing the same thing you did; it is hypocritical.

As for the why, simple logic. They thought Trinity was in need of a nerf, despite being well balanced with multiple diametrically opposed build philosophies, that were both equally valid. After the nerf, they later buffed her.  She now how a single cookie-cutter, best build, that is far stronger than EITHER of the two builds that prompted the original nerf.

It is not logical to believe that an OP character will not be nerfed again when a weaker version of her warranted a nerf, especially when it is all based around the same quality (blessing).

Edited by (PS4)DesecratedFlame

80% isnt even that low and the tradeoff is amazing

Overall its a buff

Is not about low and yes her blessing being spam able is great but like I wrote down R2 being 75% and R3 being 80 doesn't make sense specially if R1 is 50%.

I mean I love her and just simpel can't agree to that kinda balance. 

But I total where you coming from here.

Learn to Trin. I'm just fine with her as my 2 forma main. (Soon to be 3) Have been great pre nerf, during nerf, and post nerf.

I'm glad her instant god mode is gone, but she is still crazy unbeatable. Planets and bosses are laughable... tons of team utility for voids or derelicts.

Learn to Trin? That pretty cool way to say it :)

But everyone Warframe that you Put forma on is good. But I going here for the point of default. 

And I secure you that I can make every frame to work without forma, but the fact that many could overlook her because of that make it somehow sad.

Thanks for the comment. Cheers!

Power Strength on her is completely viable considering Energy Vampire scales from it. And now that Blessing does too, You can again have 100% heal since you should also have power strength in your build already. And yes recast whenever now is a great blessing. 

I don't feel that this was a nerf, simply a balance method that can be mitigated with the use of a single mod. No real problem there. 

I totally agree to some extent and I already have build ready that make use of that and put the new balancing into the account.

But the fact that I can't use X or Y play-style anymore and must use to force play X make me sad that that you lose a versatile thing from a warframe. 

And yes intensify is viable now but that I know need to have 100% and most reduction for blessing is for me a step back even though thew blessing be spam-able is great tho.

Trinity nearly useless ?

You have not see my energy vampire Trinity. more than 200 energy restored to the whole team in a huge area within 1 or 2 seconds, and now i can spam my Blessing even if the spell is already in use.

It was not a nerf :p

Don't get me wrong but that nerf and scaling on blessing seem so illogical for me I welcome the % from R0-2 but R3 is just wrong.

And yes I do use the energy vampire and it's very useful indeed, I just hope that R3 is 95% at least.

Thanks for the comment cheers.

so you want to become invincible in every second so nothing can kill you? 

Well God mode was by simple blessing I dislike her because of that but the first nerf I start to like her since she need now to be play smart to achieve it.

And maybe you not playing enough solo or challenge yourself to know that you can be easy stun lock with the combo as it always kicks in, So solo you end up dying by stun lock. And to support my team to go further then 45 min in T4 then rather to cheese with Banshee and Mag Combo out.

The whole Theme is said " Warframe with healing Tech. are rare and making Trinity a great equalizer when the odd are stacked against the Tenno" and on her Video is quote " She is a must on any high tier mission" DE sure has intended her for getting your squad in higher time. 

And even if you got 97% reduction believe me 3% damage still can drop you down to easy after 35 min run in T4.

Thank for comment

I use Trinity as my main, and like OP I enjoy healer/support role. Even though I am on the ps4 , and we are a few steps behind , I am totally not looking forward the 80% max ranked blessing.

I feel like this frame is getting nerfed so much there really is not too many playing options left with her.

I agree with the original Blessing nerf where it made her invincibility go away. That added the needed balance to her frame, but it just seems like they really are nerfing her to the ground ever since the witch hunt for her abilities started. I dont use that many frames even though I have all of them, and its just sad that she will not be a viable option for me or my team anymore.

Thanks for understanding here.

But I say if you put one forma in her ability slot and turn into a V for Intensify you still can achieve same thing after the Update, however that it can be easy overlook. I put a Link here the way she will be set for (in my opinion) works best.

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Trinity/t_30_14001140024_2-6-10-4-3-5-5-2-5-6-9-5-14-8-5-37-10-5-57-1-5-59-7-3-113-5-3-114-4-3-115-0-3_115-7-57-8-5-9-4-9-114-5-113-4-2-6-59-9-14-9-6-6-37-14_/en/1-0-18

Thanks for the comment.

Cheers!

Is not about low and yes her blessing being spam able is great but like I wrote down R2 being 75% and R3 being 80 doesn't make sense specially if R1 is 50%.

I mean I love her and just simpel can't agree to that kinda balance. 

But I total where you coming from here.

Considering most people wouldnt use a mid ranked blessing its not much of an issue

Learn to Trin? That pretty cool way to say it :)

But everyone Warframe that you Put forma on is good. But I going here for the point of default. 

And I secure you that I can make every frame to work without forma,  but the fact that many could overlook her because of that make it somehow sad.

Thanks for the comment. Cheers!

:D it's my favorite saying.

I mainly forma'd her to fit higher tier mods into. She will still work without a forma or two, but you might have to sacrifice max ranked mods in some cases or even an entire mod or two. 

I will probably leave her like this, but pop in maxxed survival mods. 

Note, it's not some crazy min/max build, but it makes most things laughably easy. I have been thinking of putting a Fleeting Expertise in there somewhere to make Blessing cheaper, but with Flow and EV, I never really get low on my energy pool. lol.

I also tend to swap between Steel Charge and one of the restoration Auras (Energy Siphon/Rejuvenation); just so happens I was hacking away at infested before this. lol

2014-09-20_00001_zps4a797dc6.jpg

Edited by .Zeva

:D it's my favorite saying.

I mainly forma'd her to fit higher tier mods into. She will still work without a forma or two, but you might have to sacrifice max ranked mods in some cases or even an entire mod or two. 

I will probably leave her like this, but pop in maxxed survival mods. 

Note, it's not some crazy min/max build, but it makes most things laughably easy. I have been thinking of putting a Fleeting Expertise in there somewhere to make Blessing cheaper, but with Flow and EV, I never really get low on my energy pool. lol.

I also tend to swap between Steel Charge and one of the restoration Auras (Energy Siphon/Rejuvenation); just so happens I was hacking away at infested before this. lol

2014-09-20_00001_zps4a797dc6.jpg

Well thanks to Link she is quiet a tanker :P

But I do agree with Fleeting because of Energy Vampire you normally don't have the energy issues also you don't need to spam the whole time.

YES! trinity isn't GOD tier now!! she's kill-able!! except for conflict.

now, let's move on to valkyr shell we?

her' 100% damage reduction god-mode hysteria need to go.

Since the last Buff, she is god tier. You can have a duration w/high-DR + spammable heals all on one build now.  Before the nerf, you at least had to pick one or the other. 

The last change made her god tier, which makes me fear an incoming nerf.