Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Fix The Spawn Mechanics Of The 'assassins'

(XBOX)Grihaly

Three times in two days I have been visited, and completely destroyed by assassins. Twice by Stalker, one from the Grustrag Three. Each time I was playing solo -.-

I have only seen the Stalker show up once while in a group. But solo he showed up twice to mess up my mission and make me fail (no revives. please add more of those per day) Both he and the Grustrag, have OHK weapons! It's ridiculous that they spawn so much more frequently while playing solo! My friends all are on Destiny, and randoms only play alerts. So I have to do every mission by myself, and not even a rhino with 'iron skin' stands a chance to either, I like this game, and every time one of them shows up, and OHKs me, I want to say "Screw it! Destiny here I come! To all your 6 hours worth of story mode!" I read that they have a 1.5% chance of showing up. That's not true. If you play solo, they have a 40-60% chance of showing up. Please, fix this. Make the game enjoyable for people who are pretty much forced to play solo.

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

Three times in two days I have been visited, and completely destroyed by assassins. Twice by Stalker, one from the Grustrag Three. Each time I was playing solo -.-

I have only seen the Stalker show up once while in a group. But solo he showed up twice to mess up my mission and make me fail (no revives. please add more of those per day) Both he and the Grustrag, have OHK weapons! It's ridiculous that they spawn so much more frequently while playing solo! My friends all are on Destiny, and randoms only play alerts. So I have to do every mission by myself, and not even a rhino with 'iron skin' stands a chance to either, I like this game, and every time one of them shows up, and OHKs me, I want to say "Screw it! Destiny here I come! To all your 6 hours worth of story mode!" I read that they have a 1.5% chance of showing up. That's not true. If you play solo, they have a 40-60% chance of showing up. Please, fix this. Make the game enjoyable for people who are pretty much forced to play solo.

actually mate, let me be the first to educate you, their actually morel likely to spawn in groups, second once you get good gear stalker is bloody easy man (cant say the same for the G3 but you ask some players they will say they are easy), another thing about the revives, I am going to guess you only have one maybe two frames, reason being is if you don't seem to know you get 4 revives per frame, 4 revives for each one that's 4 chances with each one. So that leaves no excuse to complain about revives.

also mate those numbers are way off its not 40-60 chance as solo its actually 1.5%

The spawn chance isn't based on matchmaking type. You're also not forced to play solo. You can start a mission in public mode and people might join over time. And to some degree you should consider yourself lucky. Some players farm and wait for the assassins to show up for several weeks without any results.

Admittedly, the Stalker will most likely instakill players with lower level gear, but the G3, in my case at least, are way easier than him as long as you keep moving and dodging the projectiles. Also, you might wanna consider helping the Grineer instead of the Corpus in invasion missions so that the G3 won't appear anymore, and the Harvester is easier to deal with.

The spawn chance isn't based on matchmaking type. You're also not forced to play solo. You can start a mission in public mode and people might join over time. And to some degree you should consider yourself lucky. Some players farm and wait for the assassins to show up for several weeks without any results.

Admittedly, the Stalker will most likely instakill players with lower level gear, but the G3, in my case at least, are way easier than him as long as you keep moving and dodging the projectiles. Also, you might wanna consider helping the Grineer instead of the Corpus in invasion missions so that the G3 won't appear anymore, and the Harvester is easier to deal with.

I start all my missions in public. And I finish them solo. (as long as no assassins show up) Because nobody joins

And I have a score to settle with the G3, so I'm gonna help Corpus, and only Corpus, no matter the reward.

Once you get a good potatoed melee weapon, they become easier to kill over time. And also, you guys don't know how quiet it is on ps4 and presumably also Xbox. Trade & recruit chat has gotten quieter and the only missions with pugs are either mobile defense, boss farming, or alerts. I love the game, but it feels lonely sometimes on console.

It says it is a 1.5% chance because it is a 1.5% chance.

There is nothing broken to fix. If you saw the Stalker twice in a row it was all luck.

Thread locked as the information given is incorrect.

(Alternatively, if you are being constantly attacked by the Stalker with no remorse, this should be something addressed and posted in the proper bug report section.)