Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So With Hubs...

Azawarau

Eventually, we are going to have open world. DE just start warframe with minimal content to survive, and adding more and more overtime. That's how F2P evolve. 

I wouldn't say open world, hubs is definetly a communicative space, but I don't think we're going to change from (what everyone calls it anyways) Dungeon Crawlers to open world, seems way too hard to code and for WF to handle, it's just not meant for it.

Nonetheless, I think the hubs are still a great addition

I wouldn't say open world, hubs is definetly a communicative space, but I don't think we're going to change from (what everyone calls it anyways) Dungeon Crawlers to open world, seems way too hard to code and for WF to handle, it's just not meant for it.

Nonetheless, I think the hubs are still a great addition

Global Agenda did that, with a much smaller team back when Hi-rez was just a small time company. So it's not impossible. 

As it has been pointed out, this game is played by a lot of people, so it is already an MMO on paper.

However, i think they would have to redo the whole game for it to be considered MMO by most gamers.

Now it's just a bunch of secluded people in their ships meeting on some missions and never seeing each other again (not that there's something wrong with that). Sure, you can meet with your clanmates and jump around in a dojo, but other than that? Not exactly what you would expect of an MMO.

MMO is massive battles in one place, where you can see tons of people on your screen doing stuff.

Right now we have closed quarters 4 people MMO :D

As it has been pointed out, this game is played by a lot of people, so it is already an MMO on paper.

However, i think they would have to redo the whole game for it to be considered MMO by most gamers.

Now it's just a bunch of secluded people in their ships meeting on some missions and never seeing each other again (not that there's something wrong with that). Sure, you can meet with your clanmates and jump around in a dojo, but other than that? Not exactly what you would expect of an MMO.

MMO is massive battles in one place, where you can see tons of people on your screen doing stuff.

Right now we have closed quarters 4 people MMO :D

That's why I would consider Warframe to be a MCO (Massively Co-op Online).