Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] A Few Necessary (Considerable) Things <3 Warframe

Edgarhighman

These may be posted elsewhere, as things may be worded different a search is ...

I'd like to suggest these, as some already are throughout the boards.

1: A micro-vortex storage device (carrier vacuum) in Kubrow's collar as a Cross-Kubrow (all kubrows can use) non-precept mod.

I know all kubrow users would desire this, and it would warrant the 75k/week cost of kubrow life. Until then. STASIS BOY, Get in your stasis. <3 carrier @ 853 dmg Per shot

2: When a mission is ended, PLEASE show the Planet/NODE that it is...

3: Please let us press ESC to do stuff when we're downed (dead) in a mission OR falling through the map! <---

4: In CODEX, Please show the CARDS again instead of just Names. Visual aesthetics, not words. DE You've been doing a great job tho.

5: When a weapon goes Akimbo, Please don't remove ALL existing polarities. Its not like akimbo weapons gain enough to warrant the removal.

6: Please stop putting useless polarites on weapons. (AKA D's on weapons and V or 2v on frames) Its just... not useful and you know it LOL. (Frame dependent polarities to Mods that are useful for that frame)

I really enjoy warframe and I thank you guys for your work. If I may....

7: Please reconsider a small increase to angstrum ammo to more than 10 charged shots. Consider 15-20 charges (45-60 total ammo) Its not as powerful as PENTA or OGRIS (My angstrum has potato and 3 forma, I know <3 angstrum is the first weapon I actually ENJOYED)

8: Is 30K a real cost for 1 Mutagen/Detonite/Fieldron creation through BP's? Can we please re-use the BP, Its uber annoying.

There are some other things... that are more along the lines of bugs, but that's for another time and place.  Thanks DE for your consideration! I've noticed your implementation of minor fixes of things that have been posted on the board, Looking forward to progress! (& Cryotic missions returning!)

P.s. 9: I miss random mod drops >.<

These may be posted elsewhere, as things may be worded different a search is ...

I'd like to suggest these, as some already are throughout the boards.

1: A micro-vortex storage device (carrier vacuum) in Kubrow's collar as a Cross-Kubrow (all kubrows can use) non-precept mod.

I know all kubrow users would desire this, and it would warrant the 75k/week cost of kubrow life. Until then. STASIS BOY, Get in your stasis. <3 carrier @ 853 dmg Per shot

No. Interms of utility Kubrows nearly do everything a sentinel can spare range combat and vaccum (which is Carrier  specific). I can see myself remaining on the side of kubrow for a long time.

2: When a mission is ended, PLEASE show the Planet/NODE that it is...

Agreed/

3: Please let us press ESC to do stuff when we're downed (dead) in a mission OR falling through the map! <---

Agreed as well.

4: In CODEX, Please show the CARDS again instead of just Names. Visual aesthetics, not words. DE You've been doing a great job tho.

Depends, if DE wants to remain consistent, there's no point having the mod UI different to the Codex Mod list.

5: When a weapon goes Akimbo, Please don't remove ALL existing polarities. Its not like akimbo weapons gain enough to warrant the removal.

Likewise agreed.

6: Please stop putting useless polarites on weapons. (AKA D's on weapons and V or 2v on frames) Its just... not useful and you know it LOL. (Frame dependent polarities to Mods that are useful for that frame)

That's an issue with the number of mods available to each precpet, there are so little D mods for weapons and little V mods for warframes that are not power related.

I really enjoy warframe and I thank you guys for your work. If I may....

7: Please reconsider a small increase to angstrum ammo to more than 10 charged shots. Consider 15-20 charges (45-60 total ammo) Its not as powerful as PENTA or OGRIS (My angstrum has potato and 3 forma, I know <3 angstrum is the first weapon I actually ENJOYED)

8: Is 30K a real cost for 1 Mutagen/Detonite/Fieldron creation through BP's? Can we please re-use the BP, Its uber annoying.

There are some other things... that are more along the lines of bugs, but that's for another time and place.  Thanks DE for your consideration! I've noticed your implementation of minor fixes of things that have been posted on the board, Looking forward to progress! (& Cryotic missions returning!)

P.s. 9: I miss random mod drops >.<

My response to some of the stuff are bolded.

I actually like not having carrier. It dies too fast and doesn't save me enough time to warrant use. Also, laggy connections make the items bug out and get in the way. No thanks on the micro vortex in the collar. 

I only experience this when host sucks. about 1-2 out of 70 games. My carrier itself isn't potato, and hardly ever dies. Maybe like 10-15x in a whole day of playing! So idk??? I was here when there was only 4 sentinels (then hiatus) But dethcube was the shizz, I really don't consider using anything else because vacuum is very useful. I don't have to OCD about every little item. Just get in their vincinity.

I mostly agree with a lot of this.

1. As cozzi21 stated, no, Kubrows shouldn't have Vacuum. I had hoped I wouldn't see any more threads after the dreaded "Vacuum should be a feature on all sentinals" thread epidemic, but I suppose it'd have to come up now that we have new 'sentinals' that don't have the feature. Instead: I would appreciate if the Sahasa kubrow's Ferocity mod was changed to a mod that allowed it to pick up items and carry it back to you. Having two mods with the same ability on two different kubrows is a little lame, especially considering that one of them's other feature is to be able to dig. Doesn't really fit the mold.

2. This confuses me a little. I would have thought that players would know what planet/node they're on, since they would have to either agree to it before the match started, or select it from the map themselves. But if people want it, the information should be available, for sure.

3. By 'stuff' I assume you mean access to the menus. This should be a given, and a wonder they haven't implemented it. Otherwise, I don't know what other activities players would need to be party to while down and out.

4. This is what a lot of players have been requesting since the UI changes: the ability to choose whether to use the new card system or not. A lot of players used the visual queues of the cards, such as the colour splashes of red, green, blue, etc, to more quickly identify the cards. Now you're limited to either A) mousing over all the cards, B) reading all the cards, or C) skimming based on what you remember the rarity of the card to be [all in order of decreasing reasonableness].

5. Dual wielding used to be much simpler: same power, double the ammo, increase the fire rate, increase the reload time, and perhaps decrease the accuracy. Any other changes to stat proc or crit chance or the polarities is unneeded and unreasonable.

6. Agreed, unless DE decides to change the polarities of existing mods, or adds a ton of new mods that make full use of the spectrum of polarities. To demand that a player forma a weapon or frame to get rid of a polarity which acts as a near-penalty is absurd.

7. I don't use the angstrum so I can't comment properly, but I do feel that it should receive a minor buff based on the practises of players.

8. The whole Mutagen/Detonite/Fieldron situation is so poorly implemented by now. It's far easier to just go to a planet that has an invasion going on and run the mission 3 times to get a fully build Mutagen/Detonite/Fieldron than it is to accumulate the currency, use the resources, and then wait 12 hours PER ITEM. God forbid you're trying to make a weapon that requires 5+ of a given material, since you can only craft one at a time. The system demands a rework, it's laughable as it is.

9. There already is random drops, so I'm not sure I understand. Do you mean non-enemy specific drops? If so, you're referring to a system that's many, many updates ago, one that while keeping things interesting and surprising, is a huge detriment to players finding the mods that they need. It would also make it impossible to farm for certain content, which if DE insists on introducing new content behind grindwalls, would make the game frustrating, and people would leave.

Edited by Wurdyburd