Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Support Not Helping Unless Problem Is Platinum Or Money

The_Gorgon

I have posted a bug report and written to zendesk all about what my problem is and it has been left open for 10 days now going on 11.is this what we can expect from DE?if something is not good enough to bother helping with then they ignore it and leave it open permanently?when i had a platinum payment issue WHAM solved in 1 day.now that i have a bug that basically ruins the game for me but apparently is not money related hey who cares you can wait for 10 days.maybe 20.or a month.i am so disappointed in their methods this is turning me away from the game.please do something!

It's called priority. Obviously a money issue would be first priority. After that they need to go through all the tickets similar to yours and then get to you.

Keep in mind, and I don't know how many times I really need to say it throughout the forums, Support is a handful of guys taking on hundreds of tickets that all require their own seperate attention.

Moved to a more appropriate section.

Yeah they're just overloaded because U14 was so buggy.

The first ticket I sent (a few months ago) they solved basically the next day and that was not a payment issue.

My recent one they took almost a month to reply and that did involve plat.

Edited by Azure.M

what everyone else said.

Tickets sent to support are handled by a handful of people, I'm sure DE would love to hire more but naturally that requires funds for such a thing.    Other then that.  Issues dealing with Real Money, and Transactions are always priority for businesses. (Well usually... >.> -Could name a few businesses where its.. different but doesn't to remain civil-)   Anything thing that is submitted to support in a forum of a bug in the game or lost items.  Will take time, as they usually have to hunt down the bug, make sure it is a bug and not just a random one off thing,  And even check game logs to prove you had an item, etc etc or whatever the reason for the ticket was.  

All this takes time, and all teams are rather busy with the Update 15, fixing the current bugs and glitches, etc etc etc.   Just Give it time, and things will work out.

Bug problem can't be fixed by support, that's a job specific to the team handling the matter. Even then, they have their own priorities and schedule. Support however can revert purchase, so it simply made sense if purchase/foundry related problem can be fixed more easily.

First off to those saying relax or be calm.i am calm.perfectly so.this was not an incoherent spit flecked rant.of course it is good for business to respond to a matter about actual money and between you and me,given the price of platinum boy do i agree.however this is not the first post or the first ticket i have submitted to them about this.i am not screaming my head off or cussing as you can see but in my experience,my platinum problem was resolved the next day,my friends have also observed this to be true(please excuse the horrible english as this is not my mother tongue).one other request took over two months to fix and truth be told,speaking of bad business does that not basically disappoint and drive away paying customers?we all have bought that nice discount platinum and i know some people that have poured over 200 euro and counting into this game.founder or no founder if you take 2 months to respond to something that (according to said customer always) is a gamebreaking bug then you basically nudge him in the direction of the door.keep in mind i acknowledge your points and concede to waiting this out even if it does take a few (more) weeks,i am merely discussing the matter although i certainly do not appreciate xkillo32's tone.yes mine is special.so is yours.in fact all of them are and DE could do with hiring a few GM's and empowering them to do live on-the-spot bug fixes.please do not turn this into a matter about money because they make more than enough from the game.take other games such as the secret world or any such  MMO games you shall see the need for GM's is imperative and it would fix this endless wait for support to do something.