Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Realism Ch2.5: Totally Not The Burston

Hunterfox

I remember people asking me to remodel the Burston the way I did the Braton and the Latron. I haven't exactly done that, but I DID make the Magpul PDR. For all intents and purposes, it's pretty much equivalent. Just thought I'd drop it here for kicks.

10688295_689864727757747_245164773243770

DE, please no haterino LOL.

Trigger looks fine to me. It was like that on all my reference pictures too.

I would personally shift the trigger to where the back grip is, and shift the back grip a bit backwards, allowing the user to have a bit more space to grab the front. 

With your design, I feel it is a bit too forward-grip heavy (meaning it would not be comfortable to shoot). Moving the trigger back a bit would balance it out a bit.

With bullpups, it can be seen that generally, the trigger is not as front as the design above. 

I would personally shift the trigger to where the back grip is, and shift the back grip a bit backwards, allowing the user to have a bit more space to grab the front. 

With your design, I feel it is a bit too forward-grip heavy (meaning it would not be comfortable to shoot). Moving the trigger back a bit would balance it out a bit.

With bullpups, it can be seen that generally, the trigger is not as front as the design above. 

I see what you mean, the trigger does look uncomfortable unless you have big hands. I think Renegade means to shift it back by 1cm or 2. Unless of course he means to redesign its position :/

Keep in mind that the PDR is reaaaaaaaaaally small. Go look up pictures. The length of pull is perfectly fine, unless you're a tiny person with miniscule hands. Overall length is only 480mm.

Now just give it a big ol' stabby golden thing on the front.

Are we ever gonna see some realism'd Grineer weapons?

I see what you mean, the trigger does look uncomfortable unless you have big hands. I think Renegade means to shift it back by 1cm or 2. Unless of course he means to redesign its position :/

It's actually surprisingly quite comfortable to hold. Considering I have longer-than-average arms that's not bad.

Are we ever gonna see some realism'd Grineer weapons?

Possibly. I'd have to really spend a lot of time wrapping my head around it, though. The organic curves and stuff would also be pretty difficult to replicate and/or justify. We'll see.

I will say, however, that a remodelled Lanka is coming soon!