Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gurstag Bolt Removes The Wrong Ankle Attachment

CapricaSix

Just noticed this as I logged on today, my left iliac ankle plate is missing and I have both iliac and harkonar ankle plates on the right side. I don't even own that ugly new armour set (Harkonar that is)!

Edit: relogging or unequipping and then equipping it again does not fix it.

Looks like that horribly unfashionable thing is a gurstag bolt, my bad... Thanks DE, just what I wanted :P

BUT this is still a bug. Fine I have a gurstag bolt, but how come my left iliac ankle plate is gone?

x5NQ0IU.jpg

jSFyBjz.jpg

Edited by CapricaSix

Oh god... fixing the title. Thanks guys. It is so very ugly though, definitely worth building that BP for.

I knew about the gurstag bolt and everything, but honestly I wasn't expecting the gurstag bolt to be so "invasive". Thought it would just leave a mark or something instead...

Updated OP: This still doesn't explain why my right left iliac ankle plate is gone while left one is still there with the gurstag bolt.

Edited by CapricaSix

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I got bolted the other day and noticed that it wouldn't allow me to attach my Targis Greave on the LEFT leg, although the Grustrag Bolt is attached to the right calf. Came to the forums here to make note of it and searched first, finding this thread. Now I've got to go to another subforum because now that I've got my bolt off, I'm able to use my rifle on the Liset.