Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Of Orion Is Looking For Active Members Of All Levels To Join It's Ranks! [Fully Built Dojo, All Research Available, Active Since Update 8]

Hunter_V7

hi there! :3

id like to join this clan,im daily at the moment and im looking for a good family to play together! my ign is LoserJack (weird name ugh)

=============================

lol srry i was invited by another clan so im srry to bother ya and thanks a lot~ :3

Edited by LoserJack

Hey guys love to join your clan have a couple of friends who are members of your clan

Thanks wolfy77

Hi i'd like to join your clan

IGN: ThatsWhatYouThink

Sent! Invites should be waiting for you.

Hey guys, i'm interested in joining your clan, Im active daily. Looking for a good bunch of people to cause chaos with :D IGN is kaishen :)

Please leave your previous clan, so I can send you and invite!

Hey, I'm looking to join another clan, last one removed me while my internet was down. I'm on daily again, and i need a group to play with, and this one looks pretty fun.

Edit: Probably should have left this here: IGN: lazuron

Edited by lazuron

Hey there, I'm looking for a new clan this one seems pretty good.

I've been playing on-off since about september 2013, but recently I started playing a lot more actively. Could I get an invite?

Just to make sure. Your ingame name is ArtoianAoR and if so sent an invite. If you have raidcall I will meet you there and or a few of our other members