Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Of Orion Is Looking For Active Members Of All Levels To Join It's Ranks! [Fully Built Dojo, All Research Available, Active Since Update 8]

Hunter_V7

Greetings to all members of clan "Host of Orion."  

My name is Kodus and I’m searching for a good clan to join so I can enjoy Warframe with other like minded individuals looking to relax and have some fun away from the real world.

I’m currently the only active member of a “Ghost Clan” and I miss playing with friends.  I just returned to Warframe after about a year absence and was shocked to find my clan/guild a literal ghost town.  I like playing the game with others and enjoy helping out when I can.

I’m excited about all the great changes I have seen so far in game and look forward to hearing from you. 

Kodus

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i'm  a verteran player and i hope that i can join your clan 

Things about me :

1.)I'm a very helpful player (Willing to give primes,mods and many more for free)

2.) Chatty :D

3.) I'm very active play warframe everyday :D

4.) Clanless :D

Hello, I recently started to play Warframe about a month/2 months ago, and decided I would try and get into a clan. Some of the features seem really neat and exciting. Am currently MR 5 (soon to be 6), have Volt, Rhino, Limbo and Nekros; soon to have Oberyn as well. Would appreciate an invite! :)

Recently started playing again and it seems everyone in previous clan has quit.  I'm rank 13 and looking for a clan to run defense/survival/t4 with.

Hello, I recently started to play Warframe about a month/2 months ago, and decided I would try and get into a clan. Some of the features seem really neat and exciting. Am currently MR 5 (soon to be 6), have Volt, Rhino, Limbo and Nekros; soon to have Oberyn as well. Would appreciate an invite! :)

Sent and sent!

An army of trained monkeys are standing by to run T4s with you :D

Hi I'm a Decent Warframe Player (Lvl 30 Rhino Frame, Lvl 30 Orthos Melee, Lvl 30 Seer Pistol, And My current Primary Boltor Lvl 8 Aswell as a Lvl 17 Paris and Lvl 12 Wrym If I Could be Invited it Would be Much Appreciated. My IGN Is Delta50613 If You would like me to be in the Clan. Oh And I'm MR 4. I Am Also Active Everyday

Edited by Delta50613

Hi there. Started playing few weeks ago and loving the game. Playing casualy about 3-4hours a day ( and most of the weekends). Still a lot of things I don't know. Would be very greatfull if you guys allow me to explore clan aspect of the game with you. In game name AnubiSs21673. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi. I just started playing warframe. I've been playing for a few weeks now. Casualy about 3h a day. I'm looking for a group to become more familiar with the game. I would be glad to join you. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

H4WK_pl