The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Warframe Wiki Staff

LGear

I don't know where on the Warframe forums to post this due to being an issue on the Wiki and all, but I'm posting this here for exposure.

Now I go by the name SonyaUliana on the Warframe wiki, as a frequent contributor with Rollback privileges. However, today I got this message:

You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:

Your user name or IP address has been blocked.

The block was made by Wikia Staff.

• Reason given: This username or IP address is prevented from editing across the entire Wikia network due to vandalism or other disruption.

If you believe this is in error, please contact Wikia.
The blocker also gave this additional reason: spam.

• Start of block: 13:05, September 15, 2014
  • Expiry of block: 14:13, October 14, 2014
  • Intended blockee:
  • Block ID: #99063
  • Current IP address: 125.60.156.145

Hence, I can't make edits or even contact the staff since my IP itself is blocked, and I can't even log in now when I tried to relog into the Wiki. As a Rollback member I believe I can say that I'm not someone to just suddenly spam the Wiki for the hell of it. I have also considered malware as my PC has been acting strangely in regards to that matter, but considering that I spent most of yesterday offline due to a local typhoon hitting my place leading to a whole day power outage, I don't think my PC could've even done the spamming even if malware was involved.

For the Wiki staff that I know also attends these forums, I'd like to get some feedback on this matter if possible.

Edit: Even I'm getting confused at my own random multi-account names sometimes...

Edited by LGear

if you were banned by wikia, maybe becouse of spam from your IP not your PC, for all you know it can be "gray" or some bad person used it day before...

you should contact wikia support, this, maybe, nothing to do with warframe community, as i remember you also can edit other wiki`s from same wikia account.