Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parva, The Corpus Grakata And The Unit Which Carries It.

Institute-Marksman

repair moas and ospreys how? completely revive from death? or revive as in restore health and shields of osprey and moas?

Only restores 'health' of MOA's and Ospreys, not revive them from death. 

Tetra, Penta, Trion: SMG with 3 barrels

There already is a tri-barreled Corpus Shotgun concept out there, so I thought I'd do something else.

Sounds a bit too similar to Prova, another Corpus weapon. Actually it sounds like the "derp-speak" equivalent of Prova.

I'd personally suggest a name change, and I realize that not everyone is artistically talented but a different body model than the Dera would be necessary as well.

I did some Paint editing for fun. Not saying it should keep the same model, but I didnt want another Cestra or Supra, so I used something familiar. Which was easier then having to come up with something completely new.

I chose the name because it seemed to fit, and 'parva' means 'small' in Latin, since all Corpus weapons have names originated from Latin. 

But if I had to, I'd name it Parvus or Parvum, which basically means the same.

Edited by Institute-Marksman

Only restores 'health' of MOA's and Ospreys, not revive them from death. 

There already is a tri-barreled Corpus Shotgun concept out there, so I thought I'd do something else.

Thing is, most people 1-shot moas and ospray, So The unit would likely need to revive them instead of simply healing them. unless it also buffed their damage resistance while it was near them. Which isn't a bad idea.

Also SMGs normally have really high fire rate, like 20 for this game as a base, I'd recommend upping the fireate accordingly (like to 25) just be sure to calculate for lowering the raw damage to keep it's DPS in line.

Lastly I support the idea about making it a tri barrel SMG, I think it'd be pretty cool actually

That's just my 3 credits though

Thing is, most people 1-shot moas and ospray, So The unit would likely need to revive them instead of simply healing them. unless it also buffed their damage resistance while it was near them. Which isn't a bad idea.

Also SMGs normally have really high fire rate, like 20 for this game as a base, I'd recommend upping the fireate accordingly (like to 25) just be sure to calculate for lowering the raw damage to keep it's DPS in line.

Lastly I support the idea about making it a tri barrel SMG, I think it'd be pretty cool actually

That's just my 3 credits though

Thnks for the advice, but I based all the stats on the other Corpus gun stats, so it kindof falls in line with the rest. Supra's firerate is 12.5, which is a basic stat. 11.0 is slightly less, but is still higher then the Braton. I find it fine as it is.

Repairing the robots was just an idea. I guess its kindof useless now I think of it. Maybe he could be capable of locking single doors, and hacking the MOA spawners.

Edited by Institute-Marksman