Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fall Off The Stage = Free Hits For Everyone (Part 2)

Matiny

Today, I was attacked by the G3. I dodged and fell off the stage. As a result, the game naturally spawned me right next to the enemy. I could do nothing during the fade from black animation. They could. One shot. Just silly. I could have at least tried using bastille once I got to a good position. I could have at least shot at them.

Now let's countdown how fast a dumb comment like "Stop complaining, its free!" or "Ah your build just sucks" turns up.

welp obviously if you are getting one-shotted by them, that pretty much means your loadout*preferably hp and shield* are not ready for them, but in this case its the game's fault.

Tell that to the G3 that one-shotted me in a party when I was playing Rhino Prime with 99% Power Strength Iron Skin and R9 Redirection and Vitality.

The game should at least put you in a slightly safe area close to where you fell. Maybe just a hint of cover.

Tell that to the G3 that one-shotted me in a party when I was playing Rhino Prime with 99% Power Strength Iron Skin and R9 Redirection and Vitality.

Apparently G3 scale off of conclave like several bosses now and are much tougher with 1k conclave points. Since they're random encounters it's kind of annoying not going with your full gear though.

i pretty much sure im using that build but with maxed redirection and vitality last time i fight them on phobos and i wrecked them pretty easily*cuz ya'll know... rhino..* im not sure about what are you doing that time when you fight them but with those iron skin on you can tank quite a few hit from them while casting stomp.