The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alright Someone Come Up With The Most Overpowered Warframe They Can Think Of.

Roughdragon

Miley Cyrus Frame.

Ultimate Chaos Twerk Frame.

She makes all the enemies on the battlefield twerk into insanity.

Thus having her dance cre-I mean other warframes dismantle them 1 by 1.

Twerkers Play Free.

No I am not posting a gif.  Use your imagination.  Picture moving a broom stick up and down.  That's the Miley Cyrus Frame twerkin'

Most overpowered warframe ever?

She'd have the following skills:

1. Every enemy in the map immediately dies. Any life support capsules that would have dropped are immediately added to the life support bar. This life support can stack over 100%, no limits. Enemies killed with this skill immediately drop a rare core, which is also immediately picked up by all teammates. Energy cost: 0

2. Every teammate becomes invincible until the map ends. Energy cost: 0

3. Whatever your objective was, it is completed. Extraction unlocked. Energy cost: 0.

4. You instantly win the mission. You get all possible mission rewards, 300mil credits, and 1mil platinum as mission rewards. You are also awarded an unlimited number of warframe, sentinel, and weapon slots, as well as given 50 Kubrow slots. Your kubrow's DNA is refilled and no longer degrades. Loyalty never degrades. All your weapons get a free forma that keeps the weapon at 30 when used. Energy cost: 1

Bug-frame.

From moment it appeared, every single enemy die instantly. Every single objective get completed instantly...From moment you take a step, the game break down and force you to download another upgrade to fix bug. But you are bug-frame. Bugs will persist. From moment you finish downloading bug fix, the game instantly get bugged again.

Easy: Time based frame

Powers:

1. Scission- splits the timestream, for the enemy everything is agonizingly slow, for Tenno gameplay in general is all on fast forwardy speed

2. Rift- everything drops to a crawl except you. have fun with that.

3. Reverse Time- getting pwn'd? reverse time 15 seconds up 30 at max rank restoring stats of you and your team to their values at that point in time. whole team downed but rezzed  15 seconds ago? Troll away.

4. The Reaping- all enemies in range age to death in a few seconds, ignores all resistances, protections, and enemy level. requires a full energy bar no matter what it is and instantly drains it to 0.

I was going to go with Loki Prime invis works on the whole team.

Edited by VergilDT

Yes, because warframes aren't scary enough as they are. 

Though short of omnipotence. I'd say:

Time frame (not the first to say it.)1-stop time for everything but you, also the greatest grieving ability ever 2-turn back time, activated instantly is you die or fail the mission 3-summon a coocoo clock, because you can 4-accelerate entropy for everything around you and kill every enemy on the map

Or to be a little more original Black hole frame: 1 true 4 make a black hole, hey look not the planet is gone (though a gravity frame would be pretty cool, nice then the ones coming out now i you ask me)

Oh here's one Quantum system frame....no that's just godframe

Vector Frame , a frame with absolute indestructible defense and attack high as hell

Accelerator?

Energy Vampire

Iron Skin

Radial Disarm

Vortex

Infinite Energy. Don't Take damage. Suck all enemies in and create loot bubbles. Take away their guns so they have to run into the Loot machine. 

And if we're not talking about actual mechanics, then any Warframe with Morgan Freeman in it is the best. He can already just alter reality by narrating it, so giving the man Tenno voodoo would just be overkill.