Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buzzlok Should've Been A Sniper Rifle

Psycomet

I haven't used the gun and I hear it's pretty good. I have NO DOUBT that it will be. I'm not being sarcastic either.

However, with the look of it I thought we finally had another sniper rifle to play with that offered a little lifestyle change compared to the rest. But I guess we needed another Latron/Karak after all... sigh.

I guess that's what happens when we are an obsolete commodity in the market of fast-paced space ninjas! No hard feelings yo!

Again you want to hear what people who used it think?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311695-buzlok-problems/ THIS POST

God. Also it is more like the man child of a Boltor P, Needler(halo), and Gorgon threeway. The gun is great. May need a status boost or crit. boost, may need your tracker shots to be Hitscan but other then that is it a solid weapon that shouldn't be looked at as another Latron or Karak, cause its way better and has great utility.

Again you want to hear what people who used it think?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/311695-buzlok-problems/ THIS POST

God. Also it is more like the man child of a Boltor P, Needler(halo), and Gorgon threeway. The gun is great. May need a status boost or crit. boost, may need your tracker shots to be Hitscan but other then that is it a solid weapon that shouldn't be looked at as another Latron or Karak, cause its way better and has great utility.

Cheers.

I didn't say it's another latron. Any new weapon will definitely have some similarities of a certain weapon class. In this case I wanted it to resemble sniper rifles more closely.

Looks like a sniper, sounds like a heavy caliber sniper...has tracking of targets - useful for sniping

Somehow turned into a rifle...

Yes, that would mean that the Grineer would have two snipers but the functionality would be different

Especially when it comes to the potential of adding enemies

The Grineer enemy which is coming out that relies on stealth could use this weapon prior to a strong melee attack to soften the attacking Tenno whilst they are going through the ship on their mission

It would mean you need to be careful when doing a run/gun style of gameplay and give stealth some advantage if/when stealth 2.0 comes out :P

-Phyrak

at 1st i saw the update i was like "finally a new sniper rifle" but then reading the description i was like "darn...it just a rifle with a scope to shoot the tracking device" unless we can hold the fire button to fire the tracking device instead of aiming down the sight to shoot the device it would be great.

Edited by ZzVinniezZ

at 1st i saw the update i was like "finally a new sniper rifle" but then reading the description i was like "darn...it just a rifle with a scope to shoot the tracking device" unless we can hold the fire button to fire the tracking device instead of aiming down the sight to shoot the device it would be great.

Yes, yes and more yes

First of all every new weapon and every new concept does not make sense no matter how much "uber-cool fatctor" does it add as long as this game is focused on "trying to kill enemy in 1 shot or less". Buzlok may be great as many other weapons but who will take grinlok or sybaris when there is latron prime?
Who will take Gorgon or Karak when you have boltor prime?

How many people have you seen running with Dera/Tetra lately?

Who uses ballistica next to Brakk\marelok? Where is Seer even tho it's very decent?

To be honest that seems like a thing to make a topic for under general discussion in which would be great if DE would be involved, but no such luck IMHO.

If anyone want's to keep an eye out on general discussion, I'll make sure to write a constructive topic for this.