The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion For Nyx

YasaiTsume

Please remove Nyx's Psychic Bolts and replace it with something else. 

I do understand some of her abilities are for the sick of sticking to theme but I see most of the community rarely touch this ability at all. Right now all Nyx is played for is "Chaos" and "Absorb" 

Even "Chaos" felt abit underwhelming to me (personal opinion). I feel Nyx right now is sitting on the "PICK ME IF YU GUYS HAVE NOTHING BETTER" bench. She is an awesome frame but her lack of ability synergy (Mind control x Chaos does not make sense. Psychic bolts not impactful) might make players totally unintrested in even building her besides looks and mastery points.

Consider replacing Psychic Bolts with a squad buff like Rhino and Valkyr as they both have very substantial and impactful squad buffs. 

Chaos is a gd ability

Mind control I can see as obsolete to chaos however it means that target won't try and hurt you and can be used on ancient healers maybe if u coil cast it multiple time for the normal cost of each cast and friendly players can't kill them

The bolts are totally in need if a rework

Absorb we'll before they kept nerfing it it was a gd ability now magnetic damage is not gd ,ally's can drain the energy it has a cost to be used and drains to fast on higher levels. All they needed to do was stop ally fire and NYx chains and no penta and Castaneda damage then it would be fine

or give the bolts / snakes a 100% radation proc  and that way they would scale 

That would just make it a "Chaos of the poor". With unreliable precision to boot.^^'

It needs something unique, something that defines it as its own utility tool. I'm not opposed to a new ability replacing it too. Not my first choice, but definitely not against it.