Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone For A Biscuit? 6 Month Veteran Clan Recruiting!

Bennyworld

Welcome guys please go make an account on our forum !

We will send ya an invite asap , enjoy and have fun !

http://seksycookiez.forumactif.com/

Ps : I tried to add you but Arknen , Louden , hhyuk and coffeebeanuk wasn't added cuz the game said you were already in a clan , so please leave to join us or tell me if my game was bugged!

I will be off for 2-3 days im moving , if you need anything leave me a msg on the forum and pray for the return of Benny our Chief :p

If you need an invite in game PM this friend he can add you , just tell him you wanna join the clan and that you came from me , his name is : Thelonious , Thanks!!

And enjoyyyyyyyyy!

Edited by Blackheartz

Hi!

I would like to join the clan, as it seems quite relaxed and enjoyable :P

Currently based in Denmark, GMT+1 and I am 23 and doing my masters degree in game development (programmer) and basically just looking for a neat and friendly clan :D

My IGN is the same as my forum's: SymphNo9

Just started like a week or so ago, but have a level 30 Excalibur and 20 Loki. Although I have thought of doing the hard reset when it is available.

Favorite cookie? [Toblerone] cookies!

98349811.jpg

Hello everyone,

I'm CrimsonCannon, which is (unsuprisingly) my IGN. I have joined the game just a few days ago, so I'm just starting out. I would like to join your clan, because I adore buiscuits, and I like groups that are all about having a good time rather than doing a merciless grind.

My favorite buiscuits are brownies, but I love all sorts of muffins as well.

In terms of actual Warframe, I have the pimped Excalibur, Loki, Ash and Trinity. I'm currently on EU-West server, but I don't really mind playing on others - I have had practice with playing with people from other timezones.

*OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Please could all biscuiteers - especially new members, create an account on our site, introduce themselves, and monitor them from time to time.This is important, as it is getting difficult to make announcements to the whole clan - and that is the best place to do it.

Thankyou*

Edited by Bennyworld

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a nice clan for a while now and this clan realy stands out of the others =D Here is some information about me.

IGN

GozertNL

Favorite biscuit

stroopwafels

Warframes

Nyx lvl 30

Excalibur Prime lvl 30

Volt lvl 25

Loki lvl 24

Weps (high lvl's only)

Gorgon lvl 30

Paris lvl 24

Ak Bolto lvl 26

Dual Heat Swords lvl 30

Dual Zoren lvl 24

Why I want to join?

Warframe is getting a little bit boring because i'm playing it mostly by myself. A clan is a good way to fill up this emptiness ;-P

A little bit about me

Im 18 years old and live in the Netherlands. And i'm playing warframe for almost 2 weeks now.

Edited by GozertNL

Biscuits FTW! I'm a fan of Fig Rolls, if I got a pack beside me when playing, its pure faceroll! would like to join the biccies clan please.

As for me: I'm a 'mature' gamer (35+), IGN: Plan9, I mainly play on EU-West, GMT evenings - looking for a clan for update 8.

Frame: MAG30, RHINO30, BANSHEE - LV6, levelling this up atm

Desired biscuit title Solid krunch! 

IGN (in game name),SolidHebi

Which Warframe do you have and their levels

Excaliber Prime - level 30

Ash - level 23

Loki- level 0?

Why do you want to join us?

Well ive been looking for a generally British active clan that i can do missions, alerts, grind for drops and stuff on a daily basis. But really mate i just fawking love biscuits :D

How did you find us ?

Warfame forums.

What do you think about Warframe?

Amazing game, reminds me of Mass effect with a slight twist of Metal gear rising.

Edited by SolidHebi

Title: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

IGN: Tkags

Frames: Loki 30 and Ash 30 (With Reactors)

Seems like a fun and likable group and I want so people to play with.

FYI! Call me a heretic, but I call them cookies. As someone from Southern US we have our own "Biscuits."

Just what i was looking for!

IGN: Symbiont71

Frames: Volt 22, Excalibur 30 and i need systems to complete my Ash, going to Frost from there.

Info: I'm 21 years old and i play about 2 hours a day, at different hours. I'm looking for lag-free casual gameplay. I like helping others because i get bored easily while doing my stuff.  Hope i get in and see you guys in game ^^.

Favorite biscuits? ANY!! i'm an addict!

Desperate for some lag-free gameplay so:

IGN:Deathjamm

Frames: Saryn - 30. Excal Prime - 30, Banshee - 30, Rhino - 30, Ember - 26, Frost - 26 all with reactors

Semi - no lifer with too much time on my hands at the moment.

Favourite Biscuit: Cheese and Crackers. Has to have the cheese.