Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone For A Biscuit? 6 Month Veteran Clan Recruiting!

Bennyworld

Heheh, I'd like to join, do Empire biscuits count xD?

"Lickipuff" is my name (: so it'd be [Empire]Lickipuff :D

Only have a level 27 Excalibur because I waste all my money on weapons lol, but I'm trying to farm other blueprint parts, so hopefully we could form a posse of blueprint farmers together (:

I like a lot of chocolate on my biscuit. Can I join your club?

(after all this talk of Dojos and stuff basically encouraging Clan activity, I figured it's about time I got myself involved with some regular players regularly)

My highest level Frame is 20 (as of last night) Excalibur Prime. Got regular Excal and Saryn at low lvls and would rate myself as slightly less than average at this game. I'm usually 2nd or 3rd in damage dealing and don't play all that often. Probably a couple of nights a week. Although, more frequent teaming with the same people, especially if you are good blokes (and bloke-ettes?) would probably encourage me to get involved more often. I don't tend to use voice chat stuff, but playing with an X-Box controller through my pc, so maybe I can use the mic for that if there's some jiggery-pokery that would allow that. Otherwise I can type when we're running.

Even if you're not still recruiting, I'd appreciate teaming up with you guys any time you need someone to make up the numbers.

edit: I can only choose one fave type of biscuit and someone already said Stroopwafels? Garibali me up then

Edited by CR4GGY

Hi there, i would like to join the Biscuit lovin' clan, because it seems to very active and stuff.

I have 2 level 30 Warframes and 2 others...

Im from Denmark and this is a EU-West clan, so its just perfect!

Do we existing members get compensation cookies then?! :O

I will read your file and let ya know if you can pretend to get one haha

Edit : You already got one!!Your recruit so you got a promotion already :p

Please make an account and apply in the recruitment section in our own forum!!

http://seksycookiez.forumactif.com/

Thanks!

Edited by Blackheartz

Well, I reset everyone to initiate today, but you will certainly be one of the core players in the clan, earning you a promotion - when we start the hierarchy you will be a recruit, and we will add other tiers unofficially.