Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Contribution Logs

SunalJaswal

So, was just wondering why there are no Contribution Logs ... I mean we have 14.7 and we can never know which player contributed how much resources for a specific item. There should some kind of Logs in which Warlord can see who is active/inactive in contribution so, he can promote/demote that player.

Well, they don't track that right now, for starters.

Also, I imagine this might be a tad problematic for moon  clans--it would be a fairly useless list of hundreds of names.

On top of that, it would really only be able to track total input, as anything destroyed refunds to the clan vault.

I guess that it would be easiest to just list it as overall contributions? Yet, again, I'm not sure it would be fair to people who've been contributing to a clan for over a year now.

Also, if a player leaves the clan or quits the game or gets themselves banned, it's kind of useless to know.

Well, a list to see what someone contributed to your clan would be VERY welcome. There are numerous players that play at different times than me, leaving me in the dark whether or not they just log in for the reward and leave or play normally. If I knew that they've contributed stuff for the dojo, I would surely be much less suspecting and MUCH more patient.