Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Gardens

Shizzuie

well maybe one tenno wants to be alone and mourn of all the past rollers in candle lighted box with a sky view of space, and another wants to be in a moss lighted room with wooden boards for that old creaky sound. While another be a romanctist with the sakura flower room. I am not trying to be mean and sorry to have offended you from my post, but i would very much like to have a huge &#! garden to roam around and use landscaping skills to set different areas that blend well with eachother.

it's harder to define garden perimeters and ways to expand gardens in the way you describe.

my only complaint is that all gardens arent the same scale form factor. AKA align correctly side by side. a 1cube garden isnt really 1/4th of a 4cube garden. but this could be an illusion due to door centering.

it's harder to define garden perimeters and ways to expand gardens in the way you describe.

my only complaint is that all gardens arent the same scale form factor. AKA align correctly side by side. a 1cube garden isnt really 1/4th of a 4cube garden. but this could be an illusion due to door centering.

What about a complete garden redesign that allows you to just make a standard garden that can be upgraded by size and apperance =o?

well maybe one tenno wants to be alone and mourn of all the past rollers in candle lighted box with a sky view of space, and another wants to be in a moss lighted room with wooden boards for that old creaky sound. While another be a romanctist with the sakura flower room. I am not trying to be mean and sorry to have offended you from my post, but i would very much like to have a huge @$$ garden to roam around and use landscaping skills to set different areas that blend well with eachother.

This kind of thing is why i love Warframe community. 

well maybe one tenno wants to be alone and mourn of all the past rollers in candle lighted box with a sky view of space, and another wants to be in a moss lighted room with wooden boards for that old creaky sound. While another be a romanctist with the sakura flower room. I am not trying to be mean and sorry to have offended you from my post, but i would very much like to have a huge @$$ garden to roam around and use landscaping skills to set different areas that blend well with eachother.

This guy gets it. :D