Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

Once you see 14.5 back out of the game, on the big warframe tile click menu and chose quit.

Then cold boot your console by holding down power button on console for 5 secs until it turns off. Wait until it is fully powered down and then turn it on.

Fire up Warframe and it should do a normal xbox game update for it.

If you have your consoles power and startup settings to auto update games try turning it off and try again. Even try turning it on and try again.

My settings are energy save mode and mine updated just by starting the game.

Im having the same issues as everyone else I have been trying for hours to get the game to work.  Ive hard reset the xbox Ive restarted the game countless times, I just don't get it.  Im absolutely in love with this game although I am fairly new but I had a lot of stuff going and now it seems like all my hard work and meeting different ppl will go to waste because I cant get 17 kb of an update. I hope they fix this soon I am devastated.

Ok WTF, this S#&$ is &!$$ing me off already... 8!!!!! @(*()$ times with this ERROR bullS#&$. I did EXACTLY what I was supposed to do and the ADVICE given to me to make it work. NOTHING IS WORKING. Very frustrating, shouldn't take this much trouble for a damn update! I have Patience but not when my patience is prolonged beyond what its supposed to be!

sorry i have no other ideas thats what i did and it worked :/ is downloading from xbox hub not the ingame way?

I have been trying to update for the past 3 and a half hours. I get to 98% and it crashes everytime now. Before that it was 9%. Seriously, why won't it work?

I've hard restarted twice. I see 14.5. I have nothing (but my computer and xbone) using internet. Bull****.

Edited by (XB1)FrostBladestorm

can the administrator comment on when the patch for this will ever come out i havnt been able to play all day i have done a hard reboot countless time and still when i go to load up warframe i get stuck at the screen saying connecting and then i get an error message that tells me 

"unable to connect to warframe if this problem persist contact support..." my title screen says 14.5 u just cant get it to load at all what is going on

For those without the update just a suggestion. Make sure nothing else is using the internet in your house including cell phones, PCs, even TVs and stuff may connect these days. Also try hard wired connections if possible even temporarily.

It is possible to download the update without lightning internet speeds. My connection tests at up to 10mbps download and less than 1 up and I still managed to get the update. Admittedly it was around 3am when it finally worked lol.

There are no guarantees this will work but the less bandwidth being used by other devices should increase the chances.