Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

It let me download the update when I turned my Xbone on. It says update:14.5 and at the bottom of the screen after it checks for updates it says 'Warframe is up to date!' but, when it tries to load me in it doesn't say The Cryotic Front like it should be saying. It still says The Mad Cephalon.

It wont let me past the loading screen and I've been restarting the game (and xbox) all night.
I thought re installing it would fix the issue but, it wont let me uninstall the game?
I'm in Ireland and some of my friends in the UK have got the update and are playing it right now.

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on because I love this game and all I want to do is play it :/

It let me download the update when I turned my Xbone on. It says update:14.5 and at the bottom of the screen after it checks for updates it says 'Warframe is up to date!' but, when it tries to load me in it doesn't say The Cryotic Front like it should be saying. It still says The Mad Cephalon.

It wont let me past the loading screen and I've been restarting the game (and xbox) all night.

I thought re installing it would fix the issue but, it wont let me uninstall the game?

I'm in Ireland and some of my friends in the UK have got the update and are playing it right now.

Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on because I love this game and all I want to do is play it :/

If you have concluded that uninstall is you only option then read below but DO NOT delete your saved game either locally or on the cloud.

How are you trying to uninstall the game? You should be backing out of the game (go to xbox home screen), on the big warframe tile press the menu button and choose quit.

Then go to my games and apps and scroll across to Warframe but do not start it. Press menu again, manage game and then select uninstall.

New achievements? Are they on xbox.com? Also, when I try to apply the update, I get an error message that says: "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." And then I restarted it and the same message.

I suffer the same issue. I tried the tech support solution but it did not work.

If you have concluded that uninstall is you only option then read below but DO NOT delete your saved game either locally or on the cloud.

How are you trying to uninstall the game? You should be backing out of the game (go to xbox home screen), on the big warframe tile press the menu button and choose quit.

Then go to my games and apps and scroll across to Warframe but do not start it. Press menu again, manage game and then select uninstall.

That's exactly what i've been doing but when I press uninstall nothing happens ?

Mine is stuck on 85,317kib's left now cant cenect to servers been trying to update for 1 day stright now have missed 2 alerts that i could have easy done not happy :(

We can't dl the update until the update patch gets certed by ms if we all put forward our grievances maybe DE can make an apology donation of plat or something for our patronage and patience would go a ways to repairing the rift that a shoddy update caused alot of us

Once you see 14.5 back out of the game, on the big warframe tile click menu and chose quit.

Then cold boot your console by holding down power button on console for 5 secs until it turns off. Wait until it is fully powered down and then turn it on.

Fire up Warframe and it should do a normal xbox game update for it.

If you have your consoles power and startup settings to auto update games try turning it off and try again. Even try turning it on and try again.

My settings are energy save mode and mine updated just by starting the game.

This helped

Thanx love 1 angry gamer

I have been trying to update since yesterday it brings me to the screen that is 14.5 cryotic operation. It says verifying download when that is finished, then it takes me to a part where it downloads in game still with the 14.5 mirage backround. Then it will get to 5-20% and tell me to restart. I noticed something though each time I restarted the amount went lower like from 990,000 KiB to 860,000 KiB... I kept restarting its now at 39,000 KiB and wont even let me download it anymore. Just keeps making me restart :l