Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One Update 14.5: Operation Cryotic Front

[DE]Megan

So support refuses to do anything but put kubrow in stasis, glad I spent a week with my clan farming resources for a solar rail only to have it get used for an attack that took place during the update .... thank for taking my 15k plastids... I wasn't even able to help clan attack solar rail seeing as I still can't update

Edited by (XB1)CHAOTIC IZUAL

i love this new mod layout

Its taking some getting used to. I LOVE the fact i can see for example what level my mods are at a glance and the layout looks clean and tidy but making it more time consuming to fuse/sell etc your mods because this process is all in one menu is kinda iffy for me. I will get used to it but i dunno... i guess its just SO different than anything else. It actually took me a while to figure out how to add a Reactor to my Oberon with the new layout haha - complete noob all over again!

So support refuses to do anything but put kubrow in stasis, glad I spent a week with my clan farming resources for a solar rail only to have it get used for an attack that took place during the update .... thank for taking my 15k plastids... I wasn't even able to help clan attack solar rail seeing as I still can't update

Man that sucks. 

Hey guys this up date still wont let me upload it...I tried clearing cache turning it off and even unistall it and reinstall it and its still happening...idk when it will work but hopefully it works soon...I fear that ima have star from day one log in prizes ang they are garbage...you have my support 100% just please do what you can...this right here show how much we support yall and love this game...so don't take these messages serious...have a good day

for anyone having issues trying to get the update to work, try resetting your console, you should then get a small update. Once thats done just reload Warframe and it should be 14.5 update screen then.

Good Luck^^

Okay just to verify, once you restart your console and launch Warframe it should say it needs an update. once that's done launch the game and download the patch 14.5 then it should be working perfectly fine.

Um, nope. Didnt work rof me

I'ts funny really, I was just considering buying platinum before this failed update b.s. The game is already glitchy, but if it's going to be this bad where I can't even download a simple update in TWO DAYS, I'll probably NEVER spend money on this game. Warframe is a pretty fun game, I'm just very dissapointed in the way this update process is being handled. I get MAYBE 3 to 5% before it stops me and tells me to restart. Restarting the game or the console has done nothing, uninstalling the game and reinstallnig has done nothing, and it does say update 14.5. Here is an idea WF devs, if we have to do an update for the game before we start the game to do another update, put everything that is needed in the FIRST update. That way all this anoying waiting can be avoided by letting the system's auto update do its job.

There is no help only waiting now. They unleashed a bugged/ failed update and the ones of us caught in the wake pay the price. I hope the ones who aren't affected are atleast aware of this situation that way when their telling us to shut up and so on. They are aware that our complaining has merit. I would wish that we the affected would recieve some type of compensation but it being FTP there is going to be none only whoops, sorry, Have a nice day. So like being caught in the storm wait it out and hope it ends soon. And to all the affected I feel your pain, anger and dissapointment an I am standing right there with ya.

There is no help only waiting now. They unleashed a bugged/ failed update and the ones of us caught in the wake pay the price. I hope the ones who aren't affected are atleast aware of this situation that way when their telling us to shut up and so on. They are aware that our complaining has merit. I would wish that we the affected would recieve some type of compensation but it being FTP there is going to be none only whoops, sorry, Have a nice day. So like being caught in the storm wait it out and hope it ends soon. And to all the affected I feel your pain, anger and dissapointment an I am standing right there with ya.

It actually affects everyone because it is harder to find a decent squad.

I was lucky enough to get the update but trying to get the Cryotic event done with randoms was a nightmare. Thankfully a few friends eventually got the update completed and we were on our merry way.

The game really needs to do a better job holding peoples hand and explaining basic strategy to people for each of the game modes.

An did I lose all my stuff by uninstalling the game I really hope not I had put a buch of real money an time into all of my stuff could I get a answer plz any one or a manager plz

If all you did was uninstall the game then you should not have lost anything.

Even if that deleted the local save in theory it should resync with the cloud.

Barring technical glitches you need to specifically delete your save from all locations to start a game from scratch.

It actually affects everyone because it is harder to find a decent squad.

I was lucky enough to get the update but trying to get the Cryotic event done with randoms was a nightmare. Thankfully a few friends eventually got the update completed and we were on our merry way.

The game really needs to do a better job holding peoples hand and explaining basic strategy to people for each of the game modes.

You're partially right on the first line of your post. And i'll clarify, the next time a bugged/failed update comes out it could be the other half that can't get back into the game. And if WF Dev. are not in check it will happen again. But to say that all XBOX ONE gamers who play WF feel their affected is untrue and even naive. You have some that believe they are the exception to the many. And will bash/ridicule etc. etc. anyone griping about their current issue. Believe me, not being able to find a squad is in noway the same ballpark as not being able to even get into the game. Ask the other players who's solar rails are being destroyed/attacked right now or those who have lost our sign on streak or who have had to faulter on trades etc. etc. if their concern is about missing out on that decent squad, they'll probably respond with a **** no. Believe me I respect your thought aswell as your post, but do not believe it reflects any similarities or clarity or any proper objectiveness to my post. Please do not take offence and I wish you a great day.

To my fellow Tenno who have not given up, when using the restart method pay attention to the total Kbs number, it should reduce each time you make the attempt. Which means more of the update is downloading with every try. I'm playing and i'm happy...again. A tedious method, admittedly, but I just couldn't quit. I enjoy the game too much to quit. Good luck fellow Tenno.

To my fellow Tenno who have not given up, when using the restart method pay attention to the total Kbs number, it should reduce each time you make the attempt. Which means more of the update is downloading with every try. I'm playing and i'm happy...again. A tedious method, admittedly, but I just couldn't quit. I enjoy the game too much to quit. Good luck fellow Tenno.

I had noticed that, good call. But, then they did a hot fix and now it hangs at Checking for updates with no % given. Then you get the black screen of doom. With the infamous " Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. Please......... " everytime now rebooted or just normal shutdown or just quiting and restarting, doesn't matter. But thanks for the info.