Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

Why im so annoyed i bought 2 corrupted xbox 1 consoles from game kept saying insert disc so i took it back three times then i got a message of xbox saying we will give u 25 dolla voucher to spend and i spent it on platinum on this radge &#! game am not pleased cause i was very disapointed spending 55 pound on destiny cause its crap lol

No i had games but i didnt enjoy the ones i got very much then battlefield got #*($%%@ up in my first xbox one and they wouldnt replace it so it left me with no games cuz the others i sold to gamestop so i could put gas in my car for work... when warframe was released i got that cuz i had it on pc and it was dope... so now warframe is my only game cuz i cant afford a game at 60 dollars a pop right now...

i cant even download the Freaking hotfix to fix the stupid update ..... What the hell is going on with this ...... i have been waiting for 14 hours now to play this game again and i already lost my daliy sign in bonus ....... this is some major bull ..... im sorry but they should have had this fixed already and microsfot needs to get into motion .........

P.S. Mod plz Update ud on this Hotfix Fail event ... how are we supposed to download the hotfix if the Hotfix Wont dowload ???

Edited by (XB1)Shicanu

Im a computer science major in college atm and updates are easy I can do them now. The companies lack of infrastructure in the game not allowing them to make updates easily is just wrong. This shouldn't be a problem at all let alone it lasting this long.

Ok everyone I'm mad too, But there is an upside to this. Future updates will be easier so just hang in there.

I think you guys should show some respect it's a free game you don't have to play it go to your destiny that doesn't threaten warframe fanbase

ummm we would show more respect if they would actually keep us in the loop... theres a ton of people playing it no problem and then a ton more that cant even download the damn update... theres a problem somewhere that shouldnt be there... anyone with knowledge of anything game related would know that they did something wrong when rolling out update for their game on the xbox... the update for the game via xbox live went through no problem but the update within the game is the problem so obviously they #*($%%@ up...

I thought I was alone in this. I don't have the fastest connection, but I thought I could get a 100MB done (did conversion with an app). Just to add my two cents, I can see how some people are annoyed seeing as this is a free game, but some people bought Platinum (I'm still on the fence personally and this isn't helping) which mean they spent money on it.

As for those saying this is the only game they have, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who had $400 at least to spend on a video game console and if this is your only video game console, that's even worse because personally I think that would be a waste of money since there are hardly any games. The Xbox 360 has enough games that you could play a different one every day for like 15 years and it costs like 1/4 the price.

I thought I was alone in this. I don't have the fastest connection, but I thought I could get a 100MB done (did conversion with an app). Just to add my two cents, I can see how some people are annoyed seeing as this is a free game, but some people bought Platinum (I'm still on the fence personally and this isn't helping) which mean they spent money on it.

As for those saying this is the only game they have, it's kind of hard to feel sorry for someone who had $400 at least to spend on a video game console and if this is your only video game console, that's even worse because personally I think that would be a waste of money since there are hardly any games. The Xbox 360 has enough games that you could play a different one every day for like 15 years and it costs like 1/4 the price.

dont get me wrong i had other games but money was tight at a point and the games werent that good so i sold them now warfram is my only game till i can afford destiny and forza horizon 2.