Xbox One 14.5: Live Hotfix

[DE]Megan

So peoples extractors are being broken? Solar rails lost? Affinity boosters wasted? Daily reward chains lost? Things we rushed in foundry we cant use and may as well of waited? Kubrows losing health and damage for some people? And we cant even stay updated? You just fix ONE guys crash personally?

im glad someone said all this... im so sick of the false promises and S#&$ coming from the "admin" id really appreciate being told the truth and not lies and id appreciate if theyd fix it even more...

Please can u investigate my account de Megan? I'm having the same problem with the crash please

theres hundreds of people having issues she needs to worry bout before you dude... not being a $&*^ jus bein real...

Cuz u to stupid to understand. i bet u wearing skinny jeans and listen to lil wayne huh

ummm i understand just fine dude... im just not flipping out about this S#&$... and what does skinny jeans and lil wayne have to do with anything? But if u must kno no i dont waynes garbo and skinny jeans are just dumb as F*** for guys to wear... but for you to be sitting here just trying to insult me over and over you must be a child... no MAN would act like your acting... smh

if they wanted to add new missions they should put it in the store so ppl could choose to buy it and waste their time downloading it, instead of making it a requirement for thoses who wouldn't have bought it any way

Except its a free update that adds free content, not a paid DLC. Plus have you never heard of compatibility issues? Almost all multiplayer games require users wanting to play the game in multiplayer(or at all) to have the latest build of the game.

I just got a kubrow egg before i went to bed expecting it to hatch before i got back on, but apparently he died fatherless, ahhh that makes me sad, devs killed my first and only child..... ahhhhh IM JUST KIDDIN, i can get another one but still, can't believe i can't even see my first kubrow hatch, in addition i just crafted the rhino helmet and the cronus sword that also was to be expected to be complete before i got up. even though i have a loads of games for both the 360 and the one, i also feel the pain of other whom put hard work and fan dedication to get something complete, right now i just play borderlands but as a professional gamer if all i had was one free game i'd go bat @#$% insane too.

ps

apologies for long paragraph but also i have the same problem, download would get to 24% then get a sever disconnect issue then hotfix comes out and barely makes it to 6%.... but after years of gaming i understand that rage and frustration surprisingly is all part of the game. keep it real guys and don't give up hope!