Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Abilities Looks Like Prism: Glitch Or Hack?

THE_DESTROYER_

Question

Last night I was playing with a random Nova, me as Vauban and a trusted clan member as Volt in ODD. It was all fine and dandy until i saw a Mirage Prism floating around. First I though it was just a random glitch or bug in the game, but sure enough it happens again and again. 

I saw it was coming from the Nova, so it might have been a animation glitch where Anti-matter drop looks like Prism. But upon closer inspection I notice that the lasers are doing damage like a real Prism! He molecular primed the infected the in a flash another Prism is also floating around.

So I want to know if this is really a glitch, or if he was really hacking.

6 answers to this question

I highly doubt that they were hacking the game. If you have any pictures please post them here so that we can further help identify this strange occurrence. It may have been a visual bug or just you misidentified Antimatter Drop as looking like Prism. They have similar colors and shapes and are bright and shiny. 

I highly doubt that they were hacking the game. If you have any pictures please post them here so that we can further help identify this strange occurrence. It may have been a visual bug or just you misidentified Antimatter Drop as looking like Prism. They have similar colors and shapes and are bright and shiny. 

I didn't misidentify it, I have mirage and play with nova's all the time.