Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... About The Daily Rewards.

pitermurdock

I'd like to propose the following:

For the players on their birthday, they get to choose anything among the day-3 reward tier from the Daily Reward pool. I mean, just as a something special being their birthday and all. Of course, DE could implement a feature that doesn't let players to change their birthday every day, more like, three times on the following 72 hrs since they've created their account and only once a year since the first month from when they joined the game. 

What do you think?? Could this be prone to abuse from players?? Would this be a cool new feature??

I would rather this happen on your "Account creation day." It would be more along the lines of an anniversary.

That can work too, or there can be two times to chose a reward, the birthday for one, and the one you mentioned, but both having different rewards to chose from. The "account creation day" could give you something along the lines of your account, like the chance to change your IGN, or something very thightly related to your account, and the birthday reward could be something along the 75% discount or a potato if you don't have money to spare.

Well knowing people the only reward they'll go for if this happens is the 75% platinum discount, maybe we should revamp the login rewards to make the other choices worth more first.

Absolutely right, I'll go straight for the 75% discount having the money, if not, people could still chose a potato or a weapon, who knows. We all agree on the fact that DR needs a revamp.

Also they say forma is gifted every 7 day straight login I've not gotten my forma and I've login seven days straight for 3 weeks

Your dreaming right? It's RNGesus, like everything else.

Disclaimer: Just got my second Daily Login forma within a week.

Your dreaming right? It's RNGesus, like everything else.

Disclaimer: Just got my second Daily Login forma within a week.

I've been login in, every day, for almost a month, and I've only got 1 forma and bunch of useless xp when I've equipped everything maxed out. Just my luck.