The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

Yeah of course... everyone is welcome. I am sure someone will send out an invite if they haven't already! 

Shouldn't be a problem with our clan, just make sure you aren't currently in a clan and I will get an invite sent out as soon as possible.

Well choice is always yours, but you are welcome to join us if you are still interested. Just have to make sure you aren't currently in a clan if you are wanting another invite. Let us know by PM or msg on here.

Thanks Lore... if you are on and see this, can you get dabkevinhere710 an invite also if you are still on? If not I will get it done in a bit when I get on here.

Oh woops, ignore all of this because I didn't realize there was another page of responses lol.... well actually Dabkevinhere710 might still need an invite.

Sure

Thanks Lex!

I would like to join an active clan, I'm mastery rank 15 hmu.

Edit: I'll have to leave my current Clan later on today around  3pm EST

Of course. Just let someone from the clan know you are ready for the invite and we will get it sent out!

I need a clan  please send invite

For sure, on the way!

Can I join the clan?  Please invite me.  Thank you.

Yeah I will also send out your invite now. 

Make sure both of you aren't currently in a clan so you can receive the invite.

So... LnL... what do you think about the Raid? Did it yesterday and while it is MUCH more entertaining than the regular grind mission, we found our group of veteran players all had a pretty mutual feeling that it was only challenging because we didn't know what the puzzles were and how to solve them. Now that we have been through it, it seems that once familiar with it, it can be done extremely fast which is a problem since you can only get a "Raid Reward" once per day. Hardcore will most definitely offer much more of a challenge, and haven't tried it yet, but WF is notorious for a making a mission way harder once put into hardcore mode lol so we will see.

We are KILLING it on the event by the way! Keep it up everyone!

Hi Looking for an active clan both in PvE and PvP now that the new conclave has more modes/maps. Im MR8 and fairly active, at least 3/4times a week.

For sure! I can get an invite sent out to you asap here... try to make sure you are not currently in a clan so you can receive the invite!

For any still interested we have reached 1000 members (about 1000 times over by now lol) so that would leave 0 spots open.... Luckily we clear out 50 inactives each time we reach 1000, so there is ALWAYS room for you! I intend to move this clan to storm, mountain, Moon status...  We are a fully functional and situated Moon Clan!
Research is nearly complete just a few loose ends waiting for the last prerequisites to finish tonight... has been done for months! 100% complete, even the new gear that comes out is complete within hours of release!

We have a fun and helpful group here and a really fun alliance. Come and game with the #1 Clan & Alliance... Lock n Load and Art of War!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

For any still interested we have reached 1000 members (about 1000 times over by now lol) so that leaves 0 spots open. Luckily we clear out 50 inactives each time we reach 1000, so there is ALWAYS room for you!

Indeed, there is always room for new recruits since we remove inactives 

Research is nearly complete just a few loose ends waiting for the last prerequisites to finish tonight... has been done for months! 100% complete, even the new gear that comes out is complete within hours of release!

Only weapons and gear that is, we still don't have all the colors completed, but who cares?

This is a great clan to be in. A turnover rate comparable to healthcares, you can bet a job opening will be available here even when they are at max capacity. Quite impressive a clan to be desired by all. Great officers and leaders and lots of members I've had the pleasure of warframing it up with. A clan I can hope to aspire to have in similar nature one day. Hats off to lock n load in the event you guys are killin it.

-KillznTbagz(The Sith Empire)

Edited by (XB1)KillznTbagz