Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

I would like to remind everyone that we are still actively recruiting active players.  As you will see from reading the information in the main post.  We do not have any restrictions to master rank or in game experience to join us.  All that is asked of you is to be a respectful member of our great community that we have to provide.  If anyone is looking to join you can get a hold of myself Warlord WolfyLorewalker1022, of any other member of our clan on here, pm, or over XBL.  As always we hope to see you out in the field tenno.

I would like to congratulate the latest winners of our clan PVE kill event.  For getting the most kills before the weekly reset.

1rst place went to: DoRkAsSmAn
2nd place went to: Tenurdbubba
3rd place went to: xTheDarkness99x
Members that placed 4th-16th also got a plate prize for praticipating in the clans event.

As always we are actively recruiting.  You can get a hold of myself Warlord WolfyLorewalker1022, or any other member of of clan on here, through pm, or over XBL.  Again congrats to the winners, and we hope to see you out in the field tenno!

Thanks Wolfy! I'd also like to congratulate all our winners. Furthermore. I'd like to say last week we not only had an awesome clan event but we gave away a ton of cool stuff like free Vaykor Mareloks and conclave training to anyone who wanted it.

Joining our ranks will give you opportunities to a lot of great stuff. Also you can visit and join us visit our community website at locknloadguild.com for all things Lock N Load.

Cheers Tenno!

Lex just got a shout out! lol...We all love Lex at Lock N Load. :)

As for the other subject broached we don't have any issues with Letter13 nor was it our intent to attempt to check anyone or any member of DE. Our understanding with the mods and any DE Admin has been clarified. As for weather or not any other Tenno got punished for any sort of abuse of the support functions that's not within our sphere of influence and we leave that to the discretion of DE and their community moderators. And we hope they use their best judgment.

As to stay on the topic of recruitment we will be having new event coming up within clan and as we are currently nearly our cap once again, we'll be removing inactives based on clan policy therefore making room for newer members to join us. If any Tenno is interested in joining please respond directly here to our post or you can PM any member of Lock N Load and we will gladly assist you in getting out an invitation.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022