The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

As far as I remember you will have to get that back through activity.  Reaper though will be easy to get back to, should only take a week or so.  Next time take you now your going to be away.  Inform a counsle or founder, and they will make you a nomad.  This will keep you from having to go through this again, and will retain your rank as well.

As far as I remember you will have to get that back through activity.  Reaper though will be easy to get back to, should only take a week or so.  Next time take you now your going to be away.  Inform a counsle or founder, and they will make you a nomad.  This will keep you from having to go through this again, and will retain your rank as well.

yea i did just that. Doesn't matter anyway, my rank is restored thanks lore.

Don't worry, I got you covered

Thank you Lexahex488 for getting them.

I also would like to remind everyone that we are still actively recruiting active members of the community that would like to join.  As always there is no master rank or in game experience restrictions to join use.  For any one that may be new to the game.  This is a great time to join with the armstice still in place.  It will give you the time need to get used to the game and figure things out.  Before we become active in the solar rails again.  As always we hope to see you out in the field tenno.

We would continue to like to welcome any new members to join. We are anticipating a rail conflict return some time in the future. We have been ramping up our own PVP training with our council members, spearheaded by Prawnus Maximus and one of the Founders, ZeRo Mercy. For the past 2 to 3 weeks this initiative spear-headed by them has given the opportunity for many members to learn how to play under the new conclave settings. If you are interested in bettering yourself in the conclave we definitely have members who are dedicated. While this can be time consuming and may draw you away from PVE it is first and foremost by choice, and quite fun as you are dueling with your fellow clan mates and meeting council/founders at the same time.

I just wanted to plug that in there as we are gearing ourselves constantly in anticipation of Rails returning and there will be a slight shift in our focus.

As for PVE elements as we have advertised here and elsewhere many times we love that aspect too and have plenty of members online between clan and alliance chat to help you answer questions or if available to play with you.

Cheers! 

Lock N Load has updated our site forum so that it's now up and you can apply to join from there as well. This forum here plus in-game recruiting will likely still be the best way to go for the forseeable future but at least now if you are interested you will have another option. I have taken the courtesy and posted the updated link below.

http://locknloadguild.com/join

Note: This is for Warframe but this is also for all other games we have a presence in such as ESO and Neverwinter.

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

Lock N Load would like to congratulate all our winners and participant of our PVP Conclave Event that just finished this past Sunday. The event saw many great prizes given out by ZeRo MeRcY (one of our Founders) and it was a great opportunity for our clan members to practice and train in the conclave as well as have a good time playing with other members. We will likely have more conclave events in the future on top of our PVE events. We hope that you will join us for these great events.

Congrats to Prawnus Maximus on winning the Grand Prize for the Conclave event, a $50 Microsoft Card, and all of those others who participated and won themselves $10 Microsoft Cards! Hope to have some more of these events in the future!

Also a big Thanks to ZeRo MeRcY for hosting the event!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

I have talked with Lorewalker1022, and have defenetly made my choice and wish to join your Clan.

My GT is Scumlord X and I'm usually on 5 days / nights a week. (Depending on work)

I am at work right so I won't be able to accept any invites. But I will be on tomorrow early morning (0500ish) - late morning (1100 / 1200 central time zone.

Lock N Load

5 DE Scored Events in archive - Placed #1 in 4 of them and #2 in the other.
Only clan in game to hold a rail by ourselves (check Akkad, Eris).

Proud founding clan of the largest Rail alliance in game (The Art of War).
10 total rails are held between AOW and LNL.

Consistently #1 or #2 on Kills LB. (Mostly LB since we've been a moon clan).
Clan Dojo is 100% fully researched and massive.

Periodic Conclave, Recruitment, and other clan contests (plat prizes are always given. Sometimes additional prizes such as prime parts are given as well).
Even larger gaming community that can help you expand into other games such as GTA V, ESO, and NW.
No entry requirements in terms of Mastery Rank or Contribution to clan. You also do not need a mic.
NUMBER ONE RULE OF LNL ---> No racism or bigotry of any form and be respectful to all clan mates and alliance members alike.

y4TtXsS.jpg