Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbox One] ☠️Lock N Load☠️ 🌙Moon Clan🌙 ♛#1 OVERALL Leaderboard/PvP & Historical WF Clan♛ ☯Art Of War Alliance☯ 950+ Members! Contests + Prizes! Gold Trophy or Top Score In 7 / 9 Events! Established Day 1! 100% Researched & 0% Tax! Multigaming Community

(XBOX)Xodus03

OK Tenno I just finished day 22 on Warframe and it was by far the funnest for one reason it was my first day in Lock N Load!

The number of clan mates on line at the same time blew my mind it was so easy to jump in a squad at any time had at least ten different players answer some questions I had in chat, was able to make trades with clan mates that were very fair both ways, I was in 3 other big clans before LnL and let me tell you quality is just as important as quantity, the Dojo at least the bit I saw of it was amazing. And if that doesn't sound like enough the alliance was even better...hundreds of players trying to help each other. Don't wait don't look just request an invite, if there is still room don't wait.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)DoD Badphish said:

OK Tenno I just finished day 22 on Warframe and it was by far the funnest for one reason it was my first day in Lock N Load!

The number of clan mates on line at the same time blew my mind it was so easy to jump in a squad at any time had at least ten different players answer some questions I had in chat, was able to make trades with clan mates that were very fair both ways, I was in 3 other big clans before LnL and let me tell you quality is just as important as quantity, the Dojo at least the bit I saw of it was amazing. And if that doesn't sound like enough the alliance was even better...hundreds of players trying to help each other. Don't wait don't look just request an invite, if there is still room don't wait.

Glad to hear you're having fun. Also glad to have you with us!

On 17/09/2017 at 11:27 AM, (Xbox One)Bubba5234 said:

Glad to hear you're having fun. Also glad to have you with us!

Couldn't think of being in another clan everyone is awesome. Been with LNL since my first day started! didn't judge me on my MR at all just excepted and everyone (including me) will help others as thats what a clan does :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! Sorry if things have been quiet lately, I have been extremely busy with real life stuff but the clan is still up and running as well (and sometimes disfunctionally) as a family! We come and we go.... and we come back again whenever we are in the neighborhood just like a real family haha. Be sure to hit up someone like VwS Executioner, Dysphagia, or Weehoo09 if you are looking to get an invite!

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:59 PM, (Xbox One)Xodus03 said:

Hey everyone! Sorry if things have been quiet lately, I have been extremely busy with real life stuff but the clan is still up and running as well (and sometimes disfunctionally) as a family! We come and we go.... and we come back again whenever we are in the neighborhood just like a real family haha. Be sure to hit up someone like VwS Executioner, Dysphagia, or Weehoo09 if you are looking to get an invite!

Hey Xodus03. I am a Mastery 1 because I just started yesterday. If you would consider me in being a member that'd be amazing and if not then I understand because you'd want more experienced players. Anyways if you read this then thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day/night depending on the time you read this.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)SUAVERICO said:

Hey guys. New player here looking for a clan. Just started playing but I see myself playing this game quite a bit!

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Dread119 said:

Hey Xodus03. I am a Mastery 1 because I just started yesterday. If you would consider me in being a member that'd be amazing and if not then I understand because you'd want more experienced players. Anyways if you read this then thank you for your time and enjoy the rest of your day/night depending on the time you read this.

Hey guys,

Yeah you are both more than welcome to join. I just relayed a msg to our Discord chat to try to get an invite sent out asap. Just make sure you aren't already in another clan or an invite won't be able to be sent through. If you did happen to be in a clan and don't get the invite, just msg one of people I previously mentioned or another off of the contact list to get an invite sent out asap!

18 hours ago, (Xbox One)yippiesmoke said:

I am an extremely new player looking for a good clan. You seem that! How can I join?

Hey, says you’re currently in a Clan. You’d have to leave it first for an invite to be able to go through. If you do, let me know and I’ll send it as soon as I can.